Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) Group is currently seeking an experienced accountant to join their team in Abu Dhabi. This is an excellent opportunity for those with experience in accounting and finance to work for one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial accounts of the ADNOC Group and providing accurate and timely financial reporting. They will also be required to liaise with external auditors and provide support to other departments within the organisation. This is a challenging and rewarding role that offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Job Title: Accountant
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Company Name: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 2500 AED to 4000 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 05
The accountant will be responsible for assisting in the review, development and implementation of sales related accounting and reporting procedures. This will include working with the Manager, Business Finance (Sales Accounting) to ensure that all sales transactions are properly recorded and reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).The accountant will also be responsible for preparing various sales reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. These reports will be used by management to make informed decisions about the direction of the company. Additionally, the accountant will be responsible for providing support to the sales team during the month-end close process.
The expected salary for an accountant at ADNOC Group is between 2500 and 4000 AED per month. This is based on the current salary range for similar positions at other companies in the UAE.
Budgets and Operational Plans
- Provide input for preparation of the Section / Team / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver functional objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
- Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Assist the implementation of approved Department policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls in order to support execution of the Division work programs in line with Company and International standards