Al Ansari Exchange Careers Dubai has published the latest job vacancies on the careers page of the Al Ansari Exchange website. All these jobs are located in the UAE, and only a simple online application process is required to get these amazing jobs. All job seekers can apply directly to the company through the below links. We are delighted that Al Ansari Exchange Careers is sharing this information with job seekers in the Gulf region, and we encourage everyone to check out the Al Ansari Exchange Careers website for more information and to apply! This is completely free recruitment; no agency or middleman-just visit the website and submit your online application!
Al Ansari Exchange is a great company to work for in the UAE. The company is constantly evolving, and there are many opportunities for advancement. Salaries and benefits are competitive, and the company culture is great. An Al Ansari Exchange career is a good opportunity to get a job now. Additional information about the company is attached below.
UAE is a great place to work. The working hours are shorter than in most other countries, the salaries are high, and the tax-free status of many jobs makes it an attractive option for expats. However, it is important to do your research before applying for a job in Dubai.
Job24s.com is a great resource for finding jobs, but we recommend that you do your own research on the companies you’re interested in.
There are many scammers out there who pose as employers in order to take advantage of unsuspecting job seekers. By doing your research, you can avoid these scams and find the best job possible.
We take great care when publishing jobs on our site, but sometimes mistakes or errors may occur. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to comment below. We hope you use this advice as a guide to help you find the best job possible, but if you need any assistance, we’re here to help
Al Ansari Exchange Careers Dubai 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Al Ansari Exchange|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefit||As per UAE labor law|
Sunday, 4 December 2022
||Free and Direct|
Current Vacancies in Al Ansari Exchange Careers Dubai
Looking for a job in Dubai? Check out the latest vacancies at Al Ansari Exchange Careers Dubai and see if there’s a match for you! Submit your resume through the link below or via email and you’ll hear back from the recruiting department team if you’re shortlisted. Good luck!
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
1. Must be Chartered Accountant or ACCA qualified
2. Must have one to three years of MIS experience
3. Highly analytical and must have strong data analysis skills
5. Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
6. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and can quickly transition as priorities change to meet business demands
- Minimum ten years of international experience in a reputed organization
- Has a knack for providing good design solutions
- Strong design and 3D visualization skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of space planning
- Minimum ten years of international experience in a reputed organization
- Must have a strong eye in visual composition
- Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite
Manager, Compliance & AML
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Compliance and AML field within UAE and Minimum 2-years experience in a managerial role in an Exchange House or Bank of repute.
- Familiarity with ADGM & FSRA regulations and/or CBUAE regulations and ability to lead and manage the regulatory agenda for the company.
- Ability to prepare and review various policies and procedures in line with the regulations and ensure implementation of the same.
- Must be well conversant in the analysis process including preparing of enhanced due diligence reports of relationships both of new Onboarding and periodic reviews, including risk assessment reports on business partners/Financial Institutions. Manager,
- Excellence in English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Ability to lead and manage team and monitor their progress along the defined KPIs in line with stipulated timeframe and quality. Additional responsibilities will include managing oth er functional teams included in the responsibilities.
- Should have strategic decision making skills in terms of compliance & AML related matters and good analytical skills.
- Able to perform in a high pressured, deadline bound multi-task environment with impeccable output.
- This position is based in ADGM. Abu Dhabi.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree holder. AML/CFT certifications (CAMS, ICA etc.) is a must.
1. Bachelor’s Degree Holder
2. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and/or callers
3. Minimum of five years experience in Front Office is essential
4. Fluent in English and Arabic communication skills – both written and verbal
5. Excellent Presentation skills
6. Attention to detail, multitasker, great organization skills and excellent time management
Investor Relations Manager
1. Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Finance, Business Management or related field: Professional certifications in CFA or CPIR is an advantage
2. Must have 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in Investor Relations Management, preferably in a financial services firm listed in Dubai Financial Market (DFM) or Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX)
3. Excellent in English and Arabic communications skills
4. Familiar with regulators’ compliance requirements, including Securities & Commodities Authority (SCA), Dubai Financial Market (DFM), Central Bank of the UAE and relevant stock Exchanges
5. Must have knowledge of global reporting in International Financial Reporting
Standards (IFRS) Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) etc.
6. Expert in Mergers & Acquisitions and corporate development practices
7. Proficient at internal and external stakeholder management
8. Must be able to prioritize, multitask and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
9. Good commercial acumen and strong understanding of the market and financial dynamics
What we are looking for:
1.Bachelor’s Degree preferably Business Management or similar field
2. Minimum eight years of progressive experience in quality management systems, business excellence. and process mapping and improvement aspects
3. Certified in implementation of Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9001:2015 4. Certification as an assessor for European Foundation for Quality Management (EFGM) excellence model
would be an added advantage
5. Other quality or project management related certifications on Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management Professional etc. would be an added advantage
6. Must have hands-on experience with process/joumey mapping methodologies and took
7. Must have excellent attention to detai, analytical mindset
8. Must be able to simplify, interpret, and explain complex concepts through a data-driven and logical Approach
9. Must have a curiosity to continuously learn, improve, and take-up new challenges
10. Must be proficient in business communication, writing reports, policies and procedures, with excellent presentation skills to communicate with, and positively influence, stakeholders across various level
11. Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree in HR related discipline. Professional Qualifications is an advantage
2. Minimum of five years experience in driving multiple HR
Initiatives (i.e. Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development)
3. Solid understanding of UAE Labor law
4. Must have high attention to detail, be self-motivated,
hardworking and proactive 5. Excellent English communication skills, bilingual is an advantage
6. You must be articulate and able to communicate across
various levels in the organization
7. Must have exceptional time management and organizational
skills and work well under pressure.
Include the following documents in the Al Ansari Exchange Career Application:
When you are applying for a job at Al Ansari Exchange, it is important to include all of the necessary documentation so that your potential employer can get a complete picture of who you are and what you can bring to the table. Depending on the nature of the position, you may need to submit a resume, cover letter, references, and other materials. check out our guide on how to make a resume
- Original Passport Copy with A Minimum -Year Validity
- Highest Educational Graduation Certificate
- Attested Work Experience Certificate Related to The Job (if Any)
- Latest Passport Size & Full-Size Color Photographs
Recruitment Process for Al Ansari Exchange careers Dubai
The Al Ansari Exchange recruitment process for careers in Dubai is fairly straightforward. First, you’ll need to submit your resume and cover letter online. Once your application has been reviewed, you may be asked to participate in a telephone interview. If you’re successful at that stage, you’ll be invited to attend an on-site interview at the Al Ansari Exchange offices in Dubai. The final stage of the process is a job offer, which will be extended to the candidate who is the best fit for the role.
How to Format Your Resume
A resume is an important tool in any job search, and there are a few key things you can do to make sure yours is as good as it can be. First, Tailor your resume to the specific job you’re applying for and use keywords from the job posting. Second, Highlight your accomplishments rather than just listing your responsibilities. And finally, Use simple language and clear formatting to make sure your resume is easy to read. By following these tips, you can be sure that your resume will stand out from the rest and give you a better chance of landing the job you want.
How is the Al Ansari Exchange Careers interview process?
The Al Ansari Exchange Careers interview process is very thorough and detailed. They ask a lot of questions about your experience and skills, as well as your motivation for wanting to work for Al Ansari Exchange. They also want to know more about you as a person, so they may ask some personal questions. The whole process usually takes about an hour, and it is important to be prepared and honest in your answers.
About Al Ansari Exchange Careers Dubai
Al Ansari Exchange, a leading exchange company in the UAE with the largest branch network started as an offshoot of a flourishing trading business of the Al Ansari family almost 60 years ago, primarily to meet the foreign exchange and remittance needs of their trading partners and customers, at a time when formal banking was yet to be established in the Country. With the gradual evolution and semblance of banking in the mid-1960s, the first branch was opened in Abu Dhabi in 1966. The Company has made quick strides thereon and progressed to emerge as one of the largest and most popular exchange companies in the UAE.
How to Apply for a Job with Al Ansari Exchange Careers
If you’re interested in applying for a job with Al Ansari Exchange Careers, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, be sure to check out the company’s website and read through all of the available information. Next, take a look at the job descriptions and see if there are any that match your skillset and experience. Once you’ve found a few positions you’re interested in, it’s time to start filling out applications.
When you’re ready to apply, you’ll need to create an account on the Al Ansari Exchange Careers website. Once you’ve done that, you can begin filling out your application. Be sure to include all relevant information about your education, work history, and skills. You’ll also need to upload a resume and cover letter. Once your application is complete, hit submit and wait to hear back from the company. Good luck! ( APPLY NOW – More jobs) Submit CV : [email protected]
When searching for jobs in Dubai, it is important to be aware of scams. There are many scammers who post fake job ads online in order to get people to pay them money. These scammers will often promise high-paying jobs in return for a fee. However, no legitimate company will ever ask for money in order to give someone a job. Therefore, if you come across a job ad that asks for payment, it is probably a scam. If you are ever unsure about a job ad, you can contact the company directly to inquire about it.
When will I get a reply for the Al Ansari Exchange Careers job?
- If you’ve applied for a job with Al Ansari Exchange, you’re probably wondering when you’ll hear back about whether or not you’ve been hired. The wait can be nerve-wracking, but unfortunately, there’s no way to determine an exact timeline for when you’ll receive a response. It could take days, weeks, or even longer. The best thing you can do is stay patient and keep checking your email and/or the Al Ansari Exchange website for any updates.
How to properly respond to a job offer via email
- You’ve just received a job offer via email and you’re not quite sure how to respond. Here’s exactly how to do it.
- First, take a deep breath and congratulate yourself! This is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud.
- Next, reply back to the email promptly and professionally. Thank them for the offer and let them know that you are thrilled to accept it.
- Be sure to ask any questions you may have about the offer itself, such as start date, salary, benefits, etc. It’s also perfectly acceptable to request a written contract so that you can review all the details before officially accepting the position.
- Once you have everything sorted out, go ahead and send your response back and get ready to start your new job!