Al Ghazal Golf Club Dubai Job Vacancy: Al Ghazal Golf Club Dubai is currently hiring for a number of positions. If you are interested in joining their team, check out the job vacancies below. Al Ghazal Golf Club Dubai is one of the most trusted cargo companies in Dubai. They have been in business for over 10 years and have a great reputation. They offer a wide range of services including air freight, sea freight, warehousing, and logistics. They are a great choice for shipping to Dubai.
- Job Location: Dubai
- Company Name: Al Ghazal Golf Club
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 3000 AED to 10,000 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 05
- Outlet Restaurant Mgr
- Restaurant Flr Supervisor
- Head Barista
- Asst. Restaurant Manager
- Jr. Waiter/sr. Waiter
- Jr. Waitress/sr. Waitress
- Head Bartender
- Marketing Specialist
- Content Creator/photographer
How to Apply Al Ghazal Golf Club Dubai Job Vacancy
To apply for a job vacancy at Al Ghazal Golf Club Dubai, you can follow these steps:
- Update your CV/resume with your relevant qualifications, skills, and work experience.
- Write a cover letter that highlights your interest in the position and why you are the right fit for the job.
- Send your application to [email protected]. Make sure to attach your CV and cover letter to the email.
- In the subject line of your email, mention the job title you are applying for.
- Wait for a response from the HR department. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Prepare for the interview by researching the company and the job role.
- Attend the interview on the scheduled date and time. Dress appropriately and be on time.
- After the interview, wait for a response from the HR department. If you are selected, you will be offered the job.
Remember to follow the application instructions carefully and provide accurate and complete information in your application. Good luck!