Apollo Hospital is a well-known healthcare centre with a global presence in Dubai. They have been having great success in medical services for more than 30 years, and now they are expanding their operations in Dubai. Apollo Hospital is looking for well-talented and experienced individuals to join their team and give much more healthcare services around them. This blog will help you to find the recent job openings in Dubai and how to apply for them.
- Company Name: Apollo Hospital
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 3500-15000 AED
- Qualification: High school- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Mandatory
- Benefits: As UAE labour law
Current Job Vacancy at Apollo Hospital
- General Dentist
- General practitioner
- Specialist OB & GYN
- Specialist Pediatrics
- Specialist Orthopedics
- Specialist Ophthalmology
- Specialist ENT Surgeon
- Specialist Cardiologist
- Specialist Endocrinologost
- Front office executive
- Billing Executive
- Insurance Executive
- House Keeping Staff
- Registered Nurse
Apollo Hospital’s Job Requirements:
Apollo Hospital is looking for individuals with a passion for healthcare and a commitment to excellence. They are looking for professionals in various fields requirements vary with position. Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in their respective fields and possess the necessary qualifications and certifications.
Time management skills, strong communication, and problem-solving skills are also needed for the group’s success. The candidate should also be able to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
What to Expect in the Interview Process:
The interview process at Apollo Hospital consists of several steps of interviews, including a phone screening, face-to-face interaction with the HR team, and a final interview to attain success. The company may give you some assignments and also will include you in some group discussions to know your ability to achieve a career in Apollo Hospital.
Tips for preparing for the interview:
To prepare for the interview, candidates should research Apollo Hospital and its mission, values, and culture. Review the job requirements for the company and check whether it match your skills and experience.
Candidates should dress professionally and bring copies of their resumes and certificates and other relevant documents. It is also important to practice interview questions and be confident about the questions asked based on the company and the role.
Examples of common interview questions:
Some common interview questions at Apollo Hospital may include:
- What inspired you to apply to the medical field?
- Do you have any previous experience working in this field?
- How do you handle any situation in this field?
- How much dedication is your work?
Salary and Benefits List of Apollo Hospital:
The salary and benefits for Apollo Hospital careers in Dubai are based on the position and the candidate’s experience. The company offers excellent salary packages, including incentives medical insurance, annual leave, and other benefits. Apollo Hospital also gives training periods for the employees for career growth. The monthly salary ranges from AED 2500 to AED 15000 according to the job position.
some of the typical benefits that Apollo Hospital offers are listed below :
- Attractive salary and incentives
- Health and life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Easy retirement plans
- Paid leave on holidays and sick leave
- Discount on company products
Apollo Hospital careers Minimum experience & qualification:
The minimum experience and qualification requirements for a job role at Apollo Hospital careers vary depending on the role. They are looking for professionals in various fields requirements vary with position. Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in their respective fields and possess the necessary qualifications and certifications. Time management skills, strong communication, and problem-solving skills are also needed for the success of the group. The candidate should also be able to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
How to Apply at Apollo Hospital Careers
Applying for a job at Apollo Hospital careers is through email. The procedure is as follows:
- Upload a resume: Prepare a resume including your personal details, education, and other skills.
- Visit the Apollo Hospital website: Just visit the Apollo Hospital career page to see the available vacancies in the company. search using filters to select the job type, location, and skills
- Select the job: now select the job that matches your skills and job requirements.
- Prepare a cover letter: Write a cover letter, mentioning your interest in the company and the skills you have for the job role.
- Attach the documents: Now it is time to attach the documents with the cover letter and your uploaded CV. Make sure all documents should be in PDF format.
Now the process is over, wait till the company responds to your email. A confirmation message will be given if your application is submitted. If interested you will be shortlisted and called for an interview.
Good luck with the application!
Apollo Hospital careers hiring process:
The hiring process at Apollo Hospital careers typically starts by submitting an online application, followed by a phone screening and face-to-face interview with the HR manager. If selected for the role, you will be shortlisted and receive an offer letter after attending the interview.
Apollo Hospital is an excellent opportunity for professionals looking to advance their careers in the healthcare industry. By following the above steps you can achieve your dream job. If you are interested in working for Apollo Hospital, we encourage you to apply and be part of this reputable company.