Apparel Group careers UAE: Apparel Group has published the latest job vacancies on its careers page. All these jobs are located in UAE and only a simple online application process is required to get these amazing jobs. The links below will direct you to the Apparel Group careers website where you can find more information and apply directly to the company. These are great opportunities for job seekers in the Gulf region, so be sure to check out the website and submit your online application today! This recruitment is completely free, so there is no need to go through an agency or middleman. Visit the Apparel Group Careers website and apply directly!
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Name: Apparel Group
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 2000 AED to 6000 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 50+
Apparel Group New Job Opening
- Receive merchandize and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information
- Inspect the quality of the products and report the discrepancies to store manager / assistant store manager about damaged products
- Classify and stock the products in the stock room as per the store procedures to ensure quick availability of the product
- Tag the newly arrived stock and / or return the products as per the instruction of senior
- Assist the sales staff in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
- Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping standards
- Flexible to work for extended hours during the Sale / Festival period
- Must be physically fit and ability of heavy lifting
- Record the inventory inward / outward and maintain the report of the same
- Check for missing price tags and report the same
- Ability to heavy lift and minimum of 10 kg weight
- Assist during Stock Take processes
- Assist in the restaurant cleaning in the morning
- Clean all service utensils before each service.
- Help captain waiter in the restaurant set up.
- Keep his / her appearance clean and maintain a high hygiene level.
- Help captain waiter in mise en place preparation.
- Transport food from kitchen to dining hall.
- Assist captain waiter putting the food plates on clients table
- Changing ashtrays and fill glasses with water during service.
- Clear the table after meal is done and clean it.
- Transport all dirty plates, glasses to the dishwashing area.
- Work under the guidance of captain waiter and follows his /her instructions.
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
How to Apply Apparel Group Careers
To apply for Apparel Group Careers, you need to create an account on the Apparel Group Careers website. Once you have done that, you can start filling out your application. Be sure to include all relevant information about your education, work history, and skills. You will need to upload a resume and cover letter. Once your application is complete, press submits and wait for the company’s response. ( APPLY NOW )