Navajeevan Project – A Self-Employment Project for Senior Citizens: Today in many families, senior citizens are suffering a lot. Many are suffering due to negligence from their children themselves. Did you ever think about why they are neglected by their family? The two main reasons are their health and wealth. Do you agree? Most of them were worked hard at their healthy young ages to fulfil their kid’s needs. Many of them forget to have savings for their future lives. They only think of money for their use when they are sick or neglected by their surroundings. The Kerala government has announced a new project for citizens who wish to have an employment time – ‘Navajeevan Project for senior citizens’ – a self-employment project. The project is for citizens whose age is between 50 and 65. The project is under National Employment Service(Kerala).
This scheme is for Senior Citizens (50-65) Registered in Employment Exchanges, Kerala. The applicants’ Personal annual income should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh. The loan limit is up to Rs. 50,000. The person who receives the funds can begin modest projects such as cattle farming, horticulture, and fish farming, among other things. The projects will not only provide financial assistance but will also provide a way for them to pass the time in their lonely lives.
Navajeevan Project – Eligibility Needed for Self Employment Project
* Must be in Employment registration.
* Age limit should be between 50 and 65 years.
* Personal annual income should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Priority for Navajeevan Project
1. To those whose employment registration is currently being renewed in a timely manner.
2. 25% of the loan sanctioned will be made available to women. Widows over the age of 55 and persons with disabilities will be considered first.
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
3. 25% of the loan sanctioned will be made available for those below the poverty line.
Navajeevan Project: Loan / Repayment
* The maximum loan amount is Rs. 50000 / -.
* 25% of the loan will be deposited in the loan account of the entrepreneur as a subsidy.
* Repayments and interest are subject to the rules of financial institutions.
* No collateral as the loan is included in the credit guarantee scheme.
Ente Veedu Housing Scheme in Kerala 2021-2022
Sumitram Loan Scheme for Kerala Minorities
How to Apply Online for The National Old Age Pension Scheme
Implementing financial institutions
Loans are available under the scheme through District Nationalized / Scheduled Banks, State / District Co-operative Banks, Kerala Bank, KSFE, and other Public Sector Financial Institutions.
|Name of the scheme||Navajeevan Project – A Self-Employment Project for Senior Citizens|
|Launched by||National Employment Service(Kerala)|
|Work under||The Government of Kerala State|
|Its benefit||To provide loans for senior citizens|
|Main objective||Self – Employment|
|Beneficiaries||Senior Citizens ( 50-65 years of old)|
Multiple applicants can start a joint venture. Each individual is entitled to a loan and a subsidy. Application forms are available at the nearest Employment Exchanges. It can also be downloaded and used from the Department’s website www.employment.kerala.gov.in
For more information: Phone 0484-2422458
You can download the Application form for Navajeevan Project for Senior Citizens here
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the age limit to apply for Navajeevan Project Scheme?
Ans: The age limit to apply for Navajeevan Project Scheme is 50-65 years.
2. How much is the maximum loan amount?
Ans: The maximum loan amount is Rs. 50000 / -.
3. Is multiple applicants can start a joint venture?
Ans: Yes, Multiple applicants can start a joint venture. Each individual is entitled to a loan and a subsidy.
4. From where do we get the application form?
Ans: Application forms are available at the nearest Employment Exchanges. It can also be downloaded and used from the Department’s website www.employment.kerala.gov.in
Kerala Covid Loan: How to apply
Best Online Jobs from Home without Investment