Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Apply Online – Registration Form: Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card(PM-JAY) is a healthcare project aimed at improving the well-being of the poor. It is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, was initiated by the Indian government. The initiative guarantees cashless care at both public and private hospitals. The main benefit of the PMJAY scheme is that it provides financial protection in the event of unexpected calamities.
Features of PM-JAY Scheme ( Ayushman Bharat Yojana )
1) Providing health scope for 10 crores families
2) Providing a cover of ₹5 lakh per household per year for medical treatment
3)Applicable to both public and private empaneled hospitals
4)Offering cashless service
5)No restriction on family size, age, or gender
6)It covers 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days of post-hospitalization
7) Under this scheme, patients can benefit from medical treatment at any PM-JAY empaneled hospital.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements are divided into two groups:
- Rural sector
- Urban sector
- Legally released bonded laborers
- Those living in scheduled caste and Scheduled tribes families
- Landless households
- Manual scavengers
- Families with no male between 16 years and 59 years of age
- Families with no one between 16 years and 59 years of age
- Families with at least one physically challenged member and no healthy adult
- Sanitation workers, gardeners, and sweepers
- Home-based artisans and handicraft workers
- Mechanics, electricians, and repair workers
- Domestic help
- Plumbers, masons, construction workers, porters, welders, painters, and security guards
- Helpers, peons of a small organization, delivery men, shopkeepers, and waiters
- Transport workers such as drivers, conductors, helpers, cart, or rickshaw pullers
- Cobblers, hawkers, and someone providing services by working on streets or pavements
How to Check Your Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
Follow these procedures to see if you meet the PMJAY eligibility requirements:
Go to the official PMJAY website
Step 2: Near the search bar, select the PMJAY ‘Am I Eligible’ option.
Step 3: Fill in your name, phone number, ration card number, or URN number for the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. You will receive an OTP after inputting your cellphone number.
Step 4: Submit the OTP that has been created.
Step 5: Select your home state.
Step 6: When you’ve completed all of the required fields, click the ‘Search’ button. When you click search, a list of names from the category will appear.
Step 7: Look through the list for your name.
If your name is on the list, you can move forward to the next step- Ayushman Bharat Yojana online registration and application process.
Ayushman Bharat Registration ( PMJAY Registration )
- Create a patient proof card for your heirs. For card generation, the patient is referred to the PMJAY kiosk.
- Understand all the right charges and costs related to the PMJAY scheme.
- Ensure any overall sickness or diseases from the provided doctors.
- Receive a medical report from the doctors in the case of any serious problem. If hospitalization is advised, benefit medical facilities from Empanelled Healthcare Providers (EHCP) or public hospitals.
- After the treatment finish, acquire a discharge certificate/bills/invoices from the hospital.
Don’t forget to submit all the necessary paperwork. It helps for fast movement of all procedures.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration-Documents Required
Below-mentioned documents are needed for registration online:
- Age and identity proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Contact details such as phone number, address, email ID, etc.
- Documents stating your family’s current status
PMJAY Registration- Certificates Required
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Family structure
Ayushman Card-How to Apply Online?
To apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana, follow these phases :
Step 1: Visit the empanelled hospital and check who will help you in admission procedures.
Step 2: They will verify if you are eligible for the scheme.
Step 3: After that, they will certify your identity.
Step 4: You will be asked to present all required proof for the treatment
Step 5: The affirmation will be fixed after hospitalization after you present the discharge summary and post-treatment proof
Step 6: Once the eligibility is approved, the heir is referred to the PMJAY Kiosk where the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra (PMAM) will confirm the beneficiary’s identity and eligibility using the Beneficiary Identification System (BIS). Once this is cleared, the beneficiaries are allocated an e-card.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Card?
Follow the below steps to finalize the Ayushman Bharat card online application procedure and to download it:
Step 1: Go to the authorized PMJAY website (https://pmjay.gov.in/)
Step 2: Enter with your registered phone number
Step 3: Enter the captcha code and get the OTP (One-Time-Password)
Step 4: Opt for the HHD code
Step 5: Provide the correct HHD code to the PMJAY Common Service Centre (CSC)
Step 6: The CSC will review and confirm the information delivered
Step 7: The PMJAY CSC agent will complete the remaining procedure
Step 8: To get the Ayushman Bharat card you have to pay ₹30
Also Read >>