High-performing creative Epoxy 3D Floor is a popular floor gv service these days, used in homes, apartments, shopping malls, halls, offices, etc. The gorgeous 3D flooring designs will add a distinctive touch to your living or workspace. You can simply install the Epoxy 3D floor with a layer of self-leveling primer followed by the desired image. For a perfect image depth, preserve with a transparent two-component epoxy or polyurethane. If installed and maintained properly, it can be served for more than 15 years.
It is completely waterproof and would not affect floor decorations. It has spectacular visual effects with a beautiful appearance, which will help to optically increase the room space. It has enough strength to protect the floor from acids, chlorine, bleaches, daily cleaners, etc. It can be easily maintained as there are no pores and gaps/joints and is highly resistant to high temperatures, dirt, dust, water, chemicals, etc. Since it can be used in manufacturing units, hospitals, warehouses, etc.
However, the installation complicated and lengthy process and usually takes 3-7 days and it has to be properly installed with the help of a professional contractor. Moreover, the cost of products and professionals required for installation is comparatively high.
Let us see how to install Epoxy 3D Floor.
You need to hire a skilled and experienced professional contractor to install the Epoxy 3D Floor as it requires experienced hands to fix it without the slightest slip-ups. But if you are a very self-sustained person and wish to install the 3D floor design by yourself, just follow the below installation steps.
- Moisture and vapor emissions affect the bonding agent and fungus may grow there. Since Moisture and vapor emissions of the slab must be checked before installation.
- Substrate surface must be prepared before installation. Ensure there are no cracks and bevels and the entire surface is perfectly smooth. Clean the surface with auto scrub and vacuum the floor completely.
- Ensure that the humidity of the floor does not exceed 4%, otherwise the floor will peel off in a few weeks.
- Next you should apply the self-leveling epoxy primer carefully.
- Now you can install the 3D floor mural but you should ensure that bonding to the substrate does not fold or crinkle.
- For building a transparent layer of an epoxy coating over the 3D floor mural, install 2 layers of clear epoxy or polyurethane more often. This layer helps to get the desired view of depth as well as facilitates the protection of the 3D floor mural. But you should be carefully installed the layer with more attention to detail. There should not be any fleck of dust, hairs, etc. If necessary, apply a top needed coat and a protective sealer as well.
Moreover, 3D Floor pricing depends on the grade of epoxy floor materials, durability, and lifespan of floor materials, substrate condition, total square footage, the complexity of design, etc. The average installation costs of 3D epoxy flooring will be around $10-$20 per square foot.