How to register in Kerala Non-Resident Keralites Welfare Board
Kerala has never before seen the state government. Expatriate Pension Scheme, initiated by Kerala Rehabilitation Board, was introduced in April 2018. This will benefit the immigrants outside their home country. This article looks at various aspects of the pension scheme.
How to register
- Step 1: – Visit the official registration website of Pravasi Kerala.
- Step 2: – You will be prompted for selecting the first column registration type on the website. Choose the appropriate one.
- Step 3: – Provide relevant details as indicated on the page; The details of the nomination papers are included.
- Step 4: Provide the photo closer to the right of the page. The image for uploading should match the specifications mentioned therein.
- Step 5: – Click to submit and then the registration process must complete successfully.