Do not be surprised if you lose Aadhaar card. If you know the Aadhaar number, you can easily take the new one. Or even if there is an acknowledgment slip when applied. The new card can be downloaded from the Internet.
Lost Aadhaar Card? Solution.
Sign into e-Aadhaar Online Portal. Click here to sign in.
1. If you know the Aadhar number, click on ‘I have’. A password has been sent to a registered mobile phone with Aadhaar.
2. Type this password on the website in the column.
3. Aadhaar card will receive a download message and a download duplicate.
Aadhaar number is unknown but if there is an acknowledgment slip
1. Type on the website, such as the enrollment number, date and time, name, and zip code listed in the slip.
2. Aadhar Card Duplicate Download and link to download.
Apply for Aadhaar number not known or if there is no acknowledgment slip.
Click here to apply.