Jan Aushadhi Yojana. Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana Kendra is a campaign launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India, Medical stores are available at all districts of Kerala.You can know about Prime Minister Jan Aushadhi Yojana centers where you can get medicine at a discount of up to 70%
Information Jan Aushadhi Stores in Kerala
- Kasaragod : 5/538 BANK ROAD PADANA P. O., KASARAGOD, KERALA – 671312
- Kannur : RABI TOWER, OPP. RAILWAY STATION, KANNUR, KERALA – 670003
- Kozhikode : MEDICAL COLLEGE, BLUE MOUNT PLAZA BUILDING, CALICUT, KERALA
Phone: 9349104777, 9847838286
- Malappuram : 20/2625 F, OPPOSITE MAIN GATE MEDICAL COLLEGE MANJERI, MANJERI, KERALA – 676121
- Wayanad : 16/431, MOOPAINAD CENTRAL HOSPITAL BUILDING, MOOPAINAD, MEPADI(P. O), VAITHIRI(WYNAD) – 673577
Phone: 045936282444, 9744691935
- Alappuzha : V/574 – C, MOONNAMKARA, CHERTHALA PO, CHERTHALA, ALAPPUZHA, KERALA – 688524
- Ernakulam : DOOR NO – V/478/G/5, KPBS PRIME TRADE CENTRE, ANGAMALY, KERALA – 683572
- Idukki : DOOR NO – X11/356, THODUPUZHA, KARIMKUNNAM POST, IDUKKI, TAL – THODUPUZHA, KERALA – 685586
- Kottayam : ROOM NO – 360, WARD NO – – XIX, MURIKUMPUZHA, PALA P. O., KERALA – 686575
- Palakkad : 6/117, IDEAL COMPLEX, NEAR URBAN BANK, PATHIRIPALA, PALAKKAD, KERALA – 686583
Phone: 8891449938, 9544256988
- Pathanamthitta : 14/69, KULANADA JUNCTION, KULANADA, KOZHENCHERY, PATHANAMTHITTA
Phone: 9447230490, 04682230490
- Thrissur : NEDUMPLAVIL BUILDING, NEAR KSFE CHIT FUNDS, PATTIKAD, KERALA – 680652
- Kollam : PUNCHAKONAM, ELAMADU, P. O. AYUR, KOLLAM, KERALA – 691533
- Thiruvananthapuram : NMC 11/484E, PARK VIEW BUILDING, NEYYATTINKARA P. O., TRIVANDRUM, KERALA – 695121
The Jan Aushadhi Yojana of the central government is intended to make high quality medicines available to the public at a lower cost. The generic medicines will be available at affordable prices to the common man. There is generally a perception that the expensive drugs available on the market are superior in quality.
But it is not, and the disease can be cured by using cheap generic drugs. Only the generic drugs certified by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration (NABL) are included in the Jan Aushadhi Yojana. Unnamed medicines are discounted by Jan Aushadhi.
There are 520 types of life-saving medicines and 152 surgical instruments at 50-70% off. The retailer is offering a 20 per cent commission and an incentive of Rs 10,000 per month. The central government will incur an amount of Rs. Credit is granted for one month for drugs. Gen pharmacy shops provide medicines manufactured by public sector companies. The generic drugs manufactured by public and private companies will be distributed under the brand name ‘Gen Aushadhi Dates’ after the government has checked the quality.
So far, 361 medicines have been included in the Jan Aushadhi scheme. These medicines are only available at Gen Aushadhi stores nationwide. 460 Jan Aushadhi Stores Approved The Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Under Taking of India (BPPI) has approved 460 medical shops in various districts under this scheme of the Central Government. Of these, 65 were operational. The rest will start soon.
Gen pharmacy stores are three to fourteen times cheaper than branded medicines. At the same time, they have the same quality of brand name drugs. Pills and antibiotics, including lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, pressure, and cholesterol, are available at low rates through birth medicine. Surgical equipment such as napkins, gloves, bodybags, injection needles, etc. are also available at half price.