How to make Restaurant Style Dry Red Chili Chicken : I have tried many different recipes of Dry Red Chili Chicken . This recipe is one of my favorites. This recipe is a bit different from the ingredients that are usually added to the Dry Red Chili Chicken .
Dry Red Chili Chicken Ingredients
- Chicken (not bone) – ½ kg
- Chilli – 12 in
- Peanut / Conflor – 6 tablespoons
- Ginger – 2 inch piece
- Garlic – 10 Alli
- Small onions – 15 in
- Curry leaves – 2 leaves
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder – 1¼ tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Coconut oil – enough to fry
- Salt – enough
- Once the chicken is cooked, cut it in length into small pieces.
- Fry the ginger (1 inch piece), garlic (5 alli), curry leaves (1 ital), lemon juice, salt, 1 tablespoon chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Put the greased mixture in the chicken and set aside for 1 hour.
- Finely chop the remaining ginger, garlic and small onions.
- Dissolve 4 tablespoons of seaweed / cornflour in water and apply well on the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a pan, put the chicken in the pan and fry until browned.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in another pan. Reduce the heat and add the grated chilli and sautമ്പോൾ until it becomes brown. Add the garlic, ginger, shallots, curry leaves and salt.
- When it turns golden, add ¼ tablespoons of chilli powder. Then add the fried chicken to it and set it on fire.
Dry red chili chicken can be served with a little mayonnaise.