Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a method developed by the Income Tax Department to collect information about each person who pays income tax.Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card.
Everything you need to know about Permanent Account Number ( PAN )
The PAN card’s mission is to interconnect many cash transactions conducted by a person. It can link a person’s entire financial transactions, including taxes, TDS, TCS and income tax returns. This is a document that identifies someone for the Income Tax Department. There is also a situation where a PAN card is required for certain transactions.
- PAN card is required for a fixed deposit of more than Rs 50,000 in a financial institution. The Act also applies to post office savings.
- PAN card information should be provided even if the hotel has a single bill of over Rs 25,000.
- The card should be used when buying or selling securities valued at over one lakh and investing Rs 50,000 or more in a mutual fund.
- PAN cards are also mandatory for collecting bank drafts, pay orders and checks with cash in excess of Rs 50,000 a day.
- PAN card is mandatory for depositing Rs.50000 or more in a bank daily.
- PAN cards are mandatory for opening bank accounts and for investment purposes across the country.
The structure of the PAN card number is as follows: AAAAA9999A:
The number in the pan card will be the first five, the letters, then the four digits, and the last letter.
Each has its own specific clues
That card is not valid unless you follow the above structure
The fourth letter is the alphabet associated with any of the following areas.
- C – Company
- P – Person
- H – HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
- F – Firm
- A – Association of Persons (AOP)
- T – AOP (Trust)
- B – Body of Individuals (BOI)
- L – Local Authority
- J – Artificial Juridical Person
- G – Govt
When applying for PAN Card
stamp size photo of the nearest 3.5 × 2.5 cm photograph of the applicant, proof of birth, address proof and birth date must be accompanied by a copy of the application. Identity proof in Aadhaar, school certificate, depository account statement, credit card statement, bank pass book / account statement, water bill, passport, voter ID and driving license.
Aadhaar, Passport, Voters ID, Driving License, Electricity / Telephone Bill, Depository Account Statement, Employer Certificate, etc. will also be received as proof proof. Name, father’s name, birthdate and address must be specified. Even married women should give their father’s name as surname.
Errors in the information provided on the card can cause problems. So it is best to fill in the form yourself. The phone number is not mandatory on the card but it is advisable to provide the number. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
How to apply PAN CARD On line
- Applications can be submitted online through the NSDL website www.tin-nsdl.com.
- Form 49A or Form 49A must be submitted for PAN Card.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website.
- After filling the application form two color photographs (3.5cm / 2.5cm size) taken on white background should be pasted in the prescribed area.
- The documents required when submitting the application are the Identity Card, Address Proof and Document Proof.
- You must also provide your mobile number and email address.
- You must obtain your digital signature if it is an online application.
- Make sure the information provided in the application form for the PAN card is accurate and there are no mistakes.
- Once the application is completed, the fee can be paid and submitted online.
- When submitting the application form, select whether you want physical card or e-PAN.
Upon submission of the application, you will be notified with 15 digit numbers. Using this number you can follow the status of the PAN Card. The PAN Card will be issued within two days, so that you can verify that the information you provided is correct.
Apply PAN CARD Whatsapp :
Documents required to take PAN Card through WhatsApp.
Aadhar Card copy
Signature (Signature on white paper ) and below whatsapp number
Whats app no : +91 92075 35366