One of the major problems we all experience in our homes during the rainy season is the shock when the switch is touched while the humidity remains. Similarly, those who do electrical and electronic work are not less likely to be shocked, but many of us do not know what to do to get electricity at home without any shock. Especially in homes with children, there is no shortage of shocking incidents. It can lead to big problems. Often small mistakes cause big problems. So here is how to use the current in your home in a non-shocking way.
This kind of thing is only for those who have complete technical knowledge. This is because children can sometimes have problems once they have taken the equipment used for this.
All that is needed for this is a transformer with a capacity of about two thousand volts. The primary on one side and the secondary on the other side may be given. All such transformers are used in 1500 watt inverters. 22SWH wire should be given in the primary and the same amount should be given in the secondary. That is, primary and secondary must be purchased in the same manner.
The next thing to note after constructing such a transformer is that it should not be placed on the ground or in open areas. Instead it can be placed on the outside of a glass or with a plastic tray. You can eliminate the shock at home by using this one tool. Try using an automatic breaker for extra protection. By using it, any kind of short circuit can be avoided. A five ampere automatic or manual brake can be used for this. If such a circuit is connected to the low circuit going to your home TV fridge, all the connections in the house can be disconnected from the shopournIf a normal AC current is taken, a portion of it will be connected to the earth. Shock strikes when there are problems with any of these. However, by using such a device, the connection can be isolated and thus the shock can be avoided. There is no difference between each of these devices in terms of neutral phase. However, it should be noted that the primary and secondary should be set to a maximum of 220 volts. It costs between Rs 2,000 and Rs 2,500 to build such a transformer. However, this device is very useful in completely eliminating the shock at home
NB : ഇത് കുട്ടികൾക്കുള്ളതല്ല അത്യാവശ്യം ഇലക്ട്രിക്കൽ/ഇലക്ട്രോണിക്സ് അറിയാവുന്നവർ മാത്രം ശ്രമിക്കുക, ചെയ്യുന്നതിന് മുൻപ് ഇലക്ട്രോണിക്സ് ടെക്നീഷ്യൻമാരുടെ സഹായം തേടുക,