Vayomadhuram scheme for providing glucometer to Senior Citizens. Kerala has the largest number of diabetes patients in India.Kerala has the largest number of diabetes patients in India.You can now test your sugar at home
The State Government has formulated a scheme to provide free glucometer which determines the level of blood glucose for the elderly in BPL category. The scheme aims to distribute these equipments to 1000 eligible people in a district. This tool will be made available at the level of the Directorate of Social Justice and delivered to the District Offices.
Documents to be submitted by the applicants.
- Any document approved by the government which shows age.
- Medical certificate certified by the Government NRHM Doctor as Diabetic.
- Copy of self certified BPL Ration Card or BPL Certificate from the Panchayat / Municipality / Corporation Or BPL income certificate obtained from the Village Office
- The applicant / applicant must be certified by a certified doctor as diabetic.
- Applicant / applicant is 60 years of age or older. Preference will be given to older adults if there are more applicants.
- Applicant / Applicant should be within BPL income limit