tails wholesale contact details in Kerala : This article introduces contact details and addresses of Floor Tile Suppliers, Manufacturers, Wholesalers and Floor Tile Dealers in Kerala. Here are some tips to help you when choosing tiles.
With so many tile options available in the market, choosing the right tile can be a challenge. Somani Ceramics, Kajaria Tiles, Nitco, Johnson Tiles and Asian Granito are the popular tile brands in the market. Each of these has thousands of options in different categories for wall and floor tiles. Vitrified tiles, ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, cement tiles, quartz, stone and glass tiles are also available, making the decision a big challenge. To help you, we will give you some tips to help you choose the right tile for your space.
how to buy best floor tiles
- You must first decide what type of tile you want.
- When it comes to flooring, vitrified tiles are great because they are durable and can withstand heavy traffic.
- For walls, you can choose ceramic or porcelain tiles as they are non-porous or do not absorb stains.
- Today’s tiles are available in a wide range of sizes. Some popular sizes of floors are 300 × 600 mm, 600 × 600 mm, 610 × 610 mm and 800 × 800 mm, while wall tiles usually come in sizes 250×350 mm, 300×450 mm and 300×600 mm. According to experts, large format tiles give a more expansive look to the space. However, it is suggested that the tiles match the size of the room. If the room is small, the room will look even smaller if you use larger size tiles on the floor. For such a room, it is recommended to go for tiles of medium format size such as 250 × 350 mm.
- With digital printing, it is now possible to recreate any pattern on the tile. However, pattern and design alone should not be the deciding factor. It is also important to identify the correct finish. Glossy tiles on the walls look beautiful, while stone finish tiles are ideal for outsiders.
- For bedrooms, wood finishes are recommended when you can experiment with metallics and mosaics in combination with plain tiles for the bathroom and kitchen walls. For living rooms, natural finishes and designs are recommended, while for restaurants anti-skid and high resistance vitrified tiles suggest looking for a pattern or design suitable.
- Always buy 5-10% more tiles than you actually need. It notices cuts and bruises if you have any. Most companies will offer a refund for unused tiles.
- Although a single tile placed over an entire surface gives a more stable and spacious experience, it is a good idea to experiment with 2-3 tiles to give your space an individual touch.
- On the floors, one can experiment with combining borders and two complementary tiles. For walls, one can use up to three tiles to create a unique and interesting decoration.
- One can match mosaic tiles with medium format tiles and plain with metallic tiles, play with patterns on one wall, use plain tiles on the rest and use different colors for the statement pattern.
tails in wholesale contact details in kerala
|WhatsApp number 8593917886.|