Hello everyone, today I am going to talk to you. If you want to start a dairy farm, the Government of India is ready to provide loan and subsidy you with the necessary .
The subsidy will be given to the individual within two days of the application being approved by the government, with a 25 per cent subsidy for the general category and a 33 per cent subsidy for the women or SC category.
Also Read >>
We know that today the cow sector is undergoing major changes and we can ask why milk production is never enough in Kerala and never in India. Milma production in Kerala is often in crisis, with millions of liters of milk being brought to Kerala from other states, and this is the situation of dairy farmers in India.
Who can apply?
- Individual entrepreneurs
- Organizations and institutions
- Self Help Groups, Dairy Co-operative Societies, Dairy Unions and Dairy Federations.
Dairy Entrepreneur Development Scheme
- Under this scheme a person can get a loan of `7 lakh for 10 animal units.
- Purchase of Milking Machines, Mill Testers or Bulk Milk Cooling Units (up to 5000 liters capacity) – Rs. 20 lakhs
- Purchase of milk processing equipment for manufacture of local dairy products – `13.20 lakh
- Commercial Bank
- Local Bank
- State Co-operative Bank
- State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank
- Other Institutions Eligible for Refinance from NABARD
- If the loan is above Rs 1 lakh, the borrower will have to mortgage some papers related to his land.
- Caste Certificate
- Identity document
- Copy of project business plan