Aadhaar cards are now one of the most essential in India.Now it is time to use Aadhaar cards for everything.But one of the problems that few people face now is its mistakes,Names can be inaccurate, as well as addresses, so many things are likely to go wrong.How to easily correction in Aadhaar card online?
Only persons whose mobile number is linked to Aadhaar can edit Aadhaar information online. Those who do not have a connection between Aadhaar and mobile number should do so first. The OTP required for online editing is available at this number.
- If you want to make any changes to your existing Aadhaar card, you need to have your Aadhaar number ready and the mobile number you registered to get OTP. If you do not have a mobile number, you can post for Aadhaar update.
- Go to Aadhar’s official site and click on this link. at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home. Then you can see the page from ‘Self service Update Portal’ or SSUP. Then click on the ‘To submit your Update / Correction Request Online’ option.
- After clicking on the Update Online option, the following page will open
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar card number and text / digit verification on the website. Click OTP: You will receive an OTP SMS on your registered mobile. After entering the correct OTP you can continue with the fields you want to change.
- You can tick the field you want to change on the Data Update Request page.
- Now enter the Aadhaar card update details in the appropriate field. Then click on ‘MODIFY’.