We all go to the bank for many things .Some people go to the banks to take loans, some people send money, withdraw money, arrange payments .But sometimes we rely on online banking.
We need to be very careful when sending money from our account to another bank account in an online bank, because when we go directly to the bank and send money, there is a facility to ask for the details of the person who made the mistake. Or where do we get paid. As soon as an account number changes, it goes to someone else’s account.If we are sure that we have deposited money in the wrong bank account, we can recover it .Let’s see what we can do about it.
What to do if you transferred money to WRONG BANK ACCOUNT?
- For that, go directly to your bank first
- Then pass the information on to the operations manager of the bank
- The Bank’s Operations Manager can help us with most of this
- Also go to the bank where we sent the money and try to hold on after putting our information (sometimes only possible)
- Contact your bank’s operations team daily (keep asking for our updates through calls and more)
- With our personal experience, the money will be credited back to our account within a week.