Petrol pump frauds : Fuel prices are a concern for everyone. You can never reduce fuel prices. But it is your responsibility to make sure that you are getting every drop of fuel you pay for. Here are some tips to avoid widespread fuel fraud at petrol and diesel pumps.
- Round figure : Never buy fuel for numbers like 100, 200, 500. Ask for fuel for Rs 120, 206, 324 and 455.
- System Reset : Make sure the system is reset. Make sure the measuring part of the machine is zero
- Fill with fuel from different pumps : Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about our home or office. Such people buy fuel from different pumps for a few days. Then it will be clear which pump is getting less fuel. Then decide which pump you want
- Exit and enter : Make sure you get out of the car and refuel. Care should be taken to change the size of the machine and the pipe.
- Do not talk to other employees : While an employee is refueling your vehicle, another employee may distract you by telling you about the payment or something. This type of fraud is widespread. So do not talk at this time
- Do not pick up quickly on the nose : Do not allow the nozzle to be removed from the tank as soon as the fuel is filled. There may be fuel left in the pipe for the money you pay. Make sure the last drop falls into the tank and exhale through the nostrils.