how to make container shop office in Kerala : Shipping Container Offices – Also known as Connex Offices, Container Offices are on the rise in Kerala due to their diversity, low cost and sustainability as office space.
What are shipping container offices and where did they come from? During the last decade, more and more shipping centers have been used in Kerala for importing and exporting merchandise abroad. But in the end, these containers are no longer needed for shipping – which is why they are so good to recycle as a living or working place!
Shipping containers are very strong, durable and weather-resistant metal structures, and they are portable and inexpensive. Additionally, they can be made into temporary or permanent spaces. They give businesses the option to build their workplace in an affordable way, and implement portable, flexible and scalable architectural design.
As with any construction or building project, the more exciting part is that you want to incorporate your personal style into it. Its structure is very similar to a pre-fabricated module, which is why it is easy to manufacture in a variety of styles and designs.
Also Read >>
- how to start pvc pipe manufacturing business in Kerala 2020
- how to start post office saving account
- Low budget house plan in Kerala 2020-2021
- 9 lakhs house plans in kerala
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
The most common is the modern design, which can be easily achieved with steel frames and the square shape of the van from the sides, but the cubist from the front. Even if you are replacing traditional van doors suitable for a home, you can use the van door as an additional design element.
A minimalist design is also ideal for this type of material. If you want to get a clear view of the lawn outside, for example, you can install a sliding door made of sturdy glass and lead to the lawn. The limited space of the container van, if you only use a small unit, should be a good motivator to keep your interior design sparse.
Building your own shipping container office can certainly be an exciting challenge. With the right help and guidance from your trusted contractors, as well as good quality suppliers such as equipment management services, you can get closer to making your dream container office a reality.
There are several characteristics that make shipping counters an excellent office building material. These are:
- Strength. Cargo containers are made to withstand the rough seas. Their inherent power makes them ideal for modification because no additional work is required to secure them.
- Mobility. Infrastructure for moving shipping centers is easily available, making it easy and affordable to move your container structure from one place to another.
- Stack-capacity. If you need more room but do not have enough space to accommodate more than one container, you can stack several to create a multi-store structure.
- Roughness. Cargo containers are made using orthodox. This means that the elements can withstand them without being damaged. Their waterproofing ensures that the inside is well protected.
- Affordable. Obtaining a new or used shipping container for construction is cheaper than building an office with traditional materials.
|For more info
Shaiju-DIY +91 9605 830 304