In this digital age, government is provide all services in digital form.It avoids we have to go to the Village Office for various purposes. However, many ordinary people do not know how to do such services online. Using digitally platform no longer have to go to the village office to get a certificate like income certificate. You can easily apply for an income certificate at home. Aadhaar card, ration card, land tax receipt, affidavit is a handwritten form to prove your income. These are the documents required to register online.
How to apply income certificate application form kerala
- Step 1: Open the browser and select the e-district website ( https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/ ) . Select User Creation on the portal here.
- Step 2: Type your information correctly in the form .If there is a login, it will be displayed there or it will be displayed as Not Exist.Type and enter your password.
Select the question to recover the password. Click on the I agree button below. Then click the validate button.
- Step 3: After viewing Aadhaar Verify, click on the OK button. Then Clicking on the Register button will receive an OTP to the mobile number you entered. Type it and enter.
- Step 4: Click on Login and select there. then Open with the created user ID and passport.
- step5: Click on One Time Registration and select applicant registration. The information should be in the name of the applicant. Enter the information correctly here. Select the check duplicate button.
- Step 6: If you see verified, click on the OK button. Now you can see a registration number message after clicking the submit button. In Phone account has been created.
- Step 7: Next, Select On to apply for Certificate of Income. Now you can see the currently registered name. Select the certificate here and give it what the name is. Then fill in the income details. Check the property details to see in which district the property is located.
- Step 8: Submit the application. Then make sure that the above required documents are below 100 KB and upload .otherwise resize the files.
- step 9: The next step is to make the payment. Here you can see the payment options in which you can make a quick payment by opting for RUPAY CARD.
- step 10: Once this is done the application process is complete. The given receipt number can be seen here. If you click on the button and look at the transaction history, you can see the application that you given for the certificate above.
Income Certificate Required Documents in kerala
- Identity proof.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card/ Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate / school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from competent authority, income tax return acknowledgement.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazette Officers certification(as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of farmer if available).
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
Watch the video to know more.