If you are looking to obtain an income certificate in Kerala, you can do so by applying online. The online application process is simple and can be completed in minutes. Income certificates are useful proof of your annual income and can be used for availing of various subsidies provided by the Kerala Government. So if you are living in Kerala and are looking to get a document that proves your income, please visit the website mentioned below and apply online.
What is an Income Certificate?
An Income Certificate is a document that proves that you have earned enough income to support yourself and your family. This document can be used to apply for a loan, get a job, or access social services.
To apply for an Income Certificate online in Kerala, you will need to provide your name, date of birth, and proof of income. You can either upload documents or submit them through the online form.
Apply for Income Certificate Online in Kerala
If you are looking for a simple and straightforward way to apply for an Income Certificate in Kerala, then the online application process is the best way to go. The Income Certificate is a document that proves your income and eligibility to receive government benefits. It is important to have this document if you are trying to qualify for social welfare programs or receive other financial assistance from the government. The online application process is easy and takes just a few minutes to complete. You will need to provide your name, address, and contact information, as well as your income and source of income information. Once you have completed the online application, you will receive a notification confirming your application has been received by the government.
Submitting Income certificate application online process
- Step 1: Open the browser and select the e-district website ( https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/ ). Select User Creation on the portal here.
- Step 2: Type your information correctly in the form. If there is a login, it will be displayed there or it will be displayed as Not Exist. Type and enter your password.
Select the question to recover the password. Click on the I agree on the button below. Then click the validate button.
- Step 3: After viewing Aadhaar Verify, click on the OK button. Then Clicking on the Register button will receive an OTP to the mobile number you entered. Type it and enter.
- Step 4: Click on Login and select there. then Open with the created user ID and passport.
- step5: Click on One Time Registration and select applicant registration. The information should be in the name of the applicant. Enter the information correctly here. Select the check duplicate button.
- Step 6: If you see verified, click on the OK button. Now you can see a registration number message after clicking the submit button. In Phone, account has been created.
- Step 7: Next, Select On to apply for a Certificate of Income. Now you can see the currently registered name. Select the certificate here and give it what the name is. Then fill in the income details. Check the property details to see in which district the property is located.
- Step 8: Submit the application. Then make sure that the above-required documents are below 100 KB and upload .otherwise resize the files.
- step 9: The next step is to make the payment. Here you can see the payment options in which you can make a quick payment by opting for RUPAY CARD.
- step 10: Once this is done the application process is complete. The given receipt number can be seen here. If you click on the button and look at the transaction history, you can see the application that you gave for the certificate above.
Income Certificate Required Documents in Kerala
- Identity proof.
- Self-declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card/ Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate/school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from the competent authority, income tax return acknowledgement.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazette Officers certifications (as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of the farmer if available).
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
What are the Requirements for Income Certificate in Kerala?
An income Certificate is a document that shows that the person who holds it has income above a certain limit. In Kerala, the requirements for an income certificate depend on the category of the person holding the certificate. There are five categories in which an income certificate can be issued: resident, non-resident, agricultural, industrial and trading.
To obtain an income certificate, you must meet the following requirements:
-You must have filed your income tax return.
-Your taxable income must be above the prescribed limit.
-Your gross annual income must not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
-Your tax assessment year must not be more than three years prior to the year in which you apply for an income certificate.
How to apply for an income certificate online?
In order to apply for an income certificate online, you will need to navigate to the Kerala Revenue website and follow the simple steps outlined on the website. You can also contact the Kerala Revenue department if you have any questions about applying for an income certificate online.
|How to get Community Certificate in Kerala||Apply now|
|How to get a Possession Certificate in Kerala||Apply now|
|How to get birth certificate online in Kerala||Apply now|
|How to get ownership certificate in Kerala||Apply now|