The Family Membership Certificate is an important document required for most government transactions. If you are approaching Akshaya Kendra for this you will have to spend a lot of time there. But let’s see how anyone can easily apply for a Family Membership Certificate from the comfort of their own home.
family membership certificate kerala
- Step 1: First open the browser and then choose website of e-district.
- Step 2: Enter the login ID and password on the next page.
Type the captcha and login.
- Step 3: Select Apply for a Certificate. Click Get Start.
- Step 4: Enter e- district register number. Select Family Membership Certificate.
Enter all the information including name and address here. You can see a preview of the information you provided. Errors can be corrected now.What you need to give as a name here is whether you need a relationship certificate of the person. Family relationship details of everyone related to the individual can be found here.
- Step 5: There is a difference in giving the applicant name to minor persons. When you save, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Step 6: Now you will come to the attachment page where you have to provide all the required documents.
All documents should be scanned and uploaded in a size not exceeding 100 KB. The next step is to make the payment. You can accept any online payment method of your choice. When make Payment,Your application will be submitted. Once the application status is approved, it can be downloaded.