Today, bank account, ration card, PAN card and phone number used in connected with Aadhaar. Therefore, any mistake in the Aadhaar will affect your other documents as well. Not only that, in the future you will not be able to do any exact things with this Aadhaar card. But today we are going to look at how you can edit the address and other details given in the Aadhaar card yourself.
- Step 1:open Aadhaar self care portal website.
- Step 2:Now enter the Aadhaar number in the name you receive. Type the captcha below. You will now receive an otp to the phone number you entered in Aadhaar.
- Step 3:Log in after OTP entered . Here you can edit language, name, gender email, name, date of birth and mobile number. But things like gender can only be corrected once. The name can be changed twice. If you want to edit the address, click on it.
- Step 4:Read everything here and click the proceed button. Current Aadhaar information can be viewed. Below you can enter the details that you need to change. Type English in the first column and local language in the second column.
- Step 5:Upload and submit Voter ID as a supporting document. Now you can see the information. Take a preview and check that all the information is correct. Type the captcha given below. Click send OTP.
- step 7:Type in the OTP from which the registered mobile number will be received and click on make payment.
- Step 8:Payments can be made by debit card, credit card and net banking. The fee is Rs 50. Then successful message of the transaction can be seen. You will get a new Aadhaar card in five to six days.