We know that today all bank accounts need to be linked with PAN card. The PAN card is also used as an identification document. PAN card canot be linked Transactions with bank accounts can cause a variety of problems. But many people do not know what to do in order to get a PAN card online. Anyone can get a PAN card from home in a very short time. Let’s see how to do it.
- Step 1:Go to Google and select the website at the Income Tax office.( https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/ApplyePANThroughAadhaar.html )
- Step 2:When you visit the website, you will see a message box, you canclose it. Click on the section that says No more fee get your PAN instantly.
- Step 3:On the next page, all the features of the PAN card will be provided. Click Get new pan below.
- Step 4:You must have a phone number linked to your Aadhaar card. Enter the Aadhaar card number and type the following captcha . Please read all the terms & conditions given below and select Aadhaar OTP after the agreement.
- Step 5:Now enter the otp number you get in the otp box. Validate it.
- Step 6:You can see all the information provided by your Aadhaar under the next page.After reading and verifying all these, agree to the terms & conditions given below and click submit PAN request.
- Step 7:You will receive a PAN within 10 minutes after all such information is validated. Here you will find acknowledgment details.
- Step 8:Select the check status to check the PAN card status. Type in your Aadhaar number and captcha. Click the Submit button. Now you will get an OTP on the phone number. If it failed for any reason, you can try again after 10 minutes.
- Step9:Now you can download the PAN but it can also be downloaded using the Date of Birth. You can save it in pdf format. It can also be used for banking purposes.