The government has launched a number of schemes with an emphasis on the welfare of expatriates. Many such people have become partners in the Pravasi Welfare Fund. But many people still do not know how to join the Expatriate Welfare Fund and what are the benefits of joining. This scheme is definitely an asset to the expatriates as they can get a pension of Rs.2000 to Rs.5000 after the age of 60 by paying a very small amount. Not only that, by joining the scheme, the heir receives a half pension and medical assistance after death of the applicant,which makes it even more appealing for everyone to be a part of such a scheme. Those working outside Kerala in India can also become part of the Pravasi Suraksha Welfare Pension. It is applicable that those who are currently working abroad and those who have returned home after work can be a part of this scheme. Here are some things to look for when selecting a Pravasi Welfare Fund board member.
How register in Kerala pravasi kshemanidhi?
- Step 1:First open the browser and then browse ‘Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board’ website.
- Step 2:From the available page, select ‘our Services’ under the below Services.
- Step 3:Select Online Registration. You will now receive a form. Select the type of registration here. Then fill in all the details about the district, taluk and the person giving the application. Online registration requires a few documents and start the registration process only after they have been prepared.
- Step 4:Applicant must submit a photo, signature birth certificate, any document required to prove age, and a copy of the passport, as uploaded on the form.Self-attestation is required on all copies uploaded.
- Step 5:To correct the size of the photo, select your photo and click on the details to the right of it. To get the size of the photo below 150 kb, open MS Paint and when you click on resize, type in what percentage of the current photo should be reduced. It can then be saved and uploaded to the form.
- Step 6:Fill in all the details correctly and click on the submit button.
- Step 7:After saving data, click on Payment. Now if there is any error in the information you have entered it can be edited here. After 15 days you can download the ID card from this site itself. It can be seen as a notification when you save.
- Step 8:The fee is Rs 203, which you can choose from for any such as credit card or debit card for your convenience. You can download your application form. In case of any doubt, you can contact the number given in it.
- Step 9:After 15 days, the ID card can be downloaded from the website by entering the application number and date of birth.You can also check the status of the application status in the same way.