Online Ration Card Service in Kerala : People in Kerala have been updated regarding how to add or delete a member from their ration card and do various other stuffs without going to the Akshaya centre. Initially, all the services were free of cost. Now, here is a latest update for all the ration card holders in Kerala. From now onwards, if you submit an online request regarding ration card services, you have to pay an amount of Rs. 50. You have to pay in e-treasury by either using debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI payment system or any other payment method being mentioned in the list.
Now we are going to discuss regarding the new option of Civil Supplies that is, payment. Now, users have the option to print the ration cards. Let us see how to make the payment for this procedure.
Let us discuss in detail about the reduction process, that is, how to delete a member from the ration card and how to make payment for that specific service:
- Firstly, go the official website of Civil Supplies Department.
- Click on E Services.
- Click on Reduction of Member option.
- Then you have to select the member whom you have to delete from the ration card.
- Next, in the option Reason, you have to specify the reason why you are deleting that member. For instance, if that specific member has passed away, you have to click on the 4th option Dead. Then you have to tick the name of that specific member.
- Then you have to click Save. The application will be saved. Then click on Ok.
- Next, you have to click on Select Member option and select that specific member. In the option Certificate Type, for instance, we are selecting Death Certificate.
- Then, click on Browse option and attach the Death Certificate. Next, we can see the option View on the right hand side. You can click on View if you need to check whether the Death Certificate has been uploaded. If you feel that, any corrections have to be made related to the submission you can click on the Delete option, located next to the View option. And you can delete it, if required.
- Next, click on the Submit button. After you click on the Submit button, you will get a message asking whether you are sure to proceed further. Click on yes option.
- Then, you will see an option ‘Enter card details in English! Then Submit Form’. Click on yes option. After clicking yes, you can see your house name and address in Malayalam, which has to be typed in English.
- Next, click on Update Card Details. You will be shown that record has been saved successfully. At this stage, you should be careful that you shouldn’t go backwards by clicking on the button.
- Next, you can see an option named Print. Click on that option. At that time, all the details that you have entered will be shown. You can either download it or print that document. Then, you have to ensure the signature of the card owner. After the card owner has signed on the document, it has to be scanned and uploaded in it again. For that purpose, click on Browse option, and upload the signed document. (You should make sure that the file doesn’t exceed 100 kb). Then, you can see the document in a signed version. Next, click on Submit option.
- Then you will get the message that record has been saved successfully. Next, click on Ok button.
- Then, a page regarding the ration card details will appear in which you don’t have to do anything.
- Next, go back to the Homepage. You can see a pending application there. Click on View option. Now, we have to start from where he had left earlier.
- You have to click on Submit button. You will get a message asking whether you are sure to proceed further. Click on yes. You will then get the message that application has been submitted in draft. Then click Ok. Please note that your application will be in a state of draft at this stage.
- You can see a Preview option. You need not open that Preview option. If you wait for some time, you can see the Print option there. In case, if you don’t get to see the Print option, you need to click on the Refresh button. Then you will get to see the Print option.
- You have to take a print out of this document and the card owner needs to sign again in this document.
- After the card owner has signed in the document, click on the option Select Certificate, and click on Signed Application. Then, click on Browser option and upload the signed document into it. You will then get the message that scanned application has been uploaded successfully.
- Next, you can see the Payment option. If you don’t get to see the Payment option, click on Home. You can see an option named Transaction ID in the Homepage. You have to note down this transaction id. Then click on the option Payment and click on Online Card Payment option.
- Then transaction id will appear. In case, it doesn’t appear you have to enter the transaction id. Then click on Go and automatically a page will appear. Click on Payment details and then click on Pay Now option.
- You have to pay an amount of Rs. 50 as service charge. Click on the yes button. Then, click on Ok.
- You will be directed to the e-treasury page. You can select the payment method you want. For instance, we select UPI option and click on the option Proceed for Payment.
- Then you have to enter your valid UPI id. Then, click on Continue. If have provided Google Pay/PhonePe you will get a request in your app, which you have to accept and then make the payment.
- If your payment has been successful, it will go automatically redirected. In case, if it doesn’t go redirected, wait for 1-2 minutes and click on Continue if you are sure that amount has been deducted from your bank account.
- Next, you may get a message that your session has been expired, please retry payment. Close and login once again.
- Again, mention your transaction id. This time, you should wait for around 10 minutes. Click on the option Payment. Payment id status will be shown. Not paid will be shown. Click on Payment Details option. You will be shown the option Retry Payment. Click on yes. You will have to wait for around 10 minutes as per Treasury’s rules.
- After 10 minutes, click on the Payment option. Then, click on Online Card Payment. Then, type your transaction id and click on Go. Next, click on Payment Details option. You will see the option Retry Payment. Click on yes. Then, click on Ok. After you click on Ok, automatically a verification process will be completed. You will get the message that your transaction has been completed successfully. You can see the receipt of the amount you have paid. You can click on the option Print Receipt and take a printout copy of it.
- You need to note that the procedure hasn’t been completed yet. You have to click on the option Proceed to Final Submit. Click on yes and you will get the message that your application has been submitted.
- Now, your application should have gone to the Taluk office.
- Finally, click on the option Home where you can see received in the Application Status.
How to change mobile number from ration card
How To Change Resident Status From Ration Card -Online
How to add a new member in ration card
How to remove a member from ration card
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|