Many people are afraid to leave home because of the context of corona. That is why today most of the services are provided online. Implementing most government services online is very beneficial for everyone. Today, there is no one who does not use smart phones. All online payment methods can be done over the phone. Here’s how to pay your current bill online.There are many benefits to paying your current bill online with your smartphone. Let’s take a look at how to pay your current bill at home in a very short time.
How to pay electricity bill using Google pay?
- Step 1:First install and open Google on your phone.
- Step 2:You can use two methods to open the Gapy application.first method is finger print method and second one is using PIN.Then select New Payment and select Bill Payment.
- Step 3:Now select the electricity bill from the option to pay from different bills. next you can select the KSEB option.
- Step4:Click on the Get Started option to link the KSEB account. Enter the Consumer Number and Account Number in the section labeled Link Account. For those who do not know the consumer number, just look at the KSEB bill to get it.
Consumer number is the 13 digit digit given below with C # when KSEB bill.
- Step 5:In the Account Name section you can customize and enter any option in Home or Office. After checking all the details, click on the link account option
- Step 6: Once the account is linked, the bill information can be viewed. This will give you the exact amount of the bill you have to pay. Payment can be made by clicking on Proceed to pay.
This way you can make electricity bill payments with Gpay very easily.