How to Recover Lost Documents in kerala

Recover Lost Documents : Heavy rains have been falling in our state for the last few days. Last year, of course, the rains caused huge losses to many ordinary people. The houses of many people were destroyed and all the necessary documents were destroyed and many people were left in a dilemma not knowing what to do next. Those who lost important documents like aadhar,passport, documents did not know what to do to get it back. But let us see what are the things you need to know to get back the required documents like passport, proof and voter ID in case of loss.

Sponsored Links

How to recover the important documents?


In case of loss of your Aadhaaram , if you know the date of registration of the Aadhaaram or the number on the Aadhaaram, you can get the copy of the Aadhaaam from the Sub-Registrar’s office. However, if you do not know the details of the Aadhaaram, a digital version of the dicument after January 1992 is available at the Registrar’s Office.If the year is before 1992, a copy can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office along with the deed, land and first letter of the name given in the deed.

Also, Read

Also read >>  : How to Apply for Duplicate Driving License in Kerala ( click hre )

Sponsored Links

If you have lost aadharam, you can place a newspaper ad stating that you have lost document so that no one else can abuse it. If your ration card is lost, please contact the Supply Office to have it back and you will receive a temporary copy of the ration card. The ration card can then be re-submitted at the time of application.

If you have lost your Aadhaar card, you can apply directly through Akshaya Center or online. The Aadhaar card is linked to the PAN card so it is possible to recover the Aadhaar card using the PAN card number. If the voter ID card is lost, a copy of it can be used if it is in possession, or it can be recovered using the surname and the name of the father and mother. You can apply for this directly or through Akshaya.

For Latest Jobs Apply Now

If you lose your vehicle’s RC book, or license you must submit an application to the RTO office and place an ad in the newspaper. By doing so you will receive it from the RC Book Office within a specified day. In addition, in case of any damage to the license or RC book, a new copy will be issued by taking it directly to the RTO office.

In case of loss of their textbooks by the students studying in the school, the DD office which has obtained the consent of the head teacher or principal of the school will get it back.

If the above important documents are lost due to any reason, this method can be recovered. However, you will be charged a fixed fee for all of this. Services are now being provided free of charge from the government to recover lost documents related to the floods. Therefore, only if you do not receive it in that manner will you be able to retrieve the documents for which the application has been submitted online.

Leave a Comment