Are you on a visit visa to the UAE and looking for a job? Then you’re in luck! Belhasa Projects is currently hiring for a variety of positions and there are no charges for applying. So if you’re interested, be sure to apply as soon as possible.We are looking for candidates who are:- Hardworking- Reliable- Trustworthy- MotivatedIf you have the above qualities, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to below email address and HR will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Company Name||Belhasa Projects|
|Recruitment Type||Free & Direct|
|Expected Salary||2500 -5600 AED|
|Qualification||Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma|
|Benefits||Attractive + As per UAE labor law|
What You Need To Know About Belhasa Projects careers
There are many reasons why Belhasa Projects is the best company to job for in UAE. The company is constantly evolving and there are many opportunities for advancement. Salary and benefits are competitive and the company culture is great. Belhasa Projects has a strong commitment to career development and offers excellent training and development opportunities. There are also many opportunities for promotion and advancement within the company. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical insurance, housing allowance, and transportation allowance. Belhasa Projects also provides a great working environment with a positive culture.
Current Vacancies Belhasa Projects Careers in Dubai
Looking for a job in Dubai? Check out the latest vacancies on Belhasa Projects Careers Dubai and see if there is a job match for your profile! Submit your resume via the Belhasa Projects Careers link below or via email, and you will receive a reply from the Recruiting Department team if you have been shortlisted. ( APPLY NOW – More Jobs )
1. Project Manager
2. MEP Engineer
3. (Arab Speaking) Procurement Engineer
4. HR Coordinator
5. Contracts/ Commercial/ Cost Officer.
- – must have atleast 2 years minimum experience in Swimming Pool/ Landscaping/ Sports & Coating.
- – For Project Managers position: 8 to 10 Years’ experience in the construction industry
- – a graduate of Engineering or related course.
- – with Valid UAE Driver’s License
- – able to join immediately (on selected positions)
- – strict Business acumen & professionalism
- – Verbal & written Business Language proficient
- – high in Organizational skills
- – can handle extreme work pressure.
- – with leadership skills. A team player
Belhasa Projects Career Qualification and Experience
Belhasa Projects careers have different qualifications and experience for each vacancy. All detailed information about the required qualifications and experience for each position is on the Belhasa Projects careers website. Belhasa Projects also offers guidance and support to help employees progress in their careers. Employees can receive guidance on how to develop their skills and knowledge, how to progress within the company, and how to manage their careers.
Belhasa Projects careers benefits
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
Belhasa Projects careers offer a wide range of benefits to employees. These benefits include competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid vacation time. In addition, Belhasa Projects offers its employees opportunities for career advancement and training.
How to Format Your Resume for Belhasa Projects Careers
In order to format your resume for Belhasa Projects careers, you will need to follow these simple tips:
- Use a professional and clean resume template. This will ensure that your resume looks polished and is easy to read.
- Include all relevant information about your education and work experience. Be sure to list any relevant skills or certifications you may have.
- Tailor your resume to each position you apply for. This means specifying why you are a good fit for the role in question.
- List your work experience in reverse chronological order, starting with your most recent job. Include the job title, company name, dates of employment, and a brief description of your duties and responsibilities for each role.
- proofread your resume carefully before submitting it. This will avoid any spelling or grammar errors that could hurt your chances of being considered for the role.