The Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C is one of the leading retail chains in the United Arab Emirates and is currently looking for cashiers to work in their Dubai branches. As a cashier, you will be responsible for handling customer transactions, providing accurate change, and maintaining a clean and organized work station.We are looking for individuals who are friendly and outgoing, with a strong attention to detail. You must be able to work well under pressure and handle fast-paced transactions. Prior experience as a cashier is preferred but not required.If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to below email address
- Job Location: UAE
- Company Name: Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 2500AED to 3500 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 05
As a cashier, it is your responsibility to maintain custody of the cash collected from BU sales activities in accordance to corporate finance procedures and guidelines. This is to avoid any theft or loss of company funds. You should also report any observations or risks noted in the location to your superiors.
As a cashier at Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C, you can expect to earn a salary of 2500-3500 dirhams per month. This is a competitive salary range for the UAE, and reflects the experience and skills required for the role. You will be responsible for handling cash and credit transactions, as well as providing customer service. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication and customer service skills.( APPLY NOW )
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance, High school or Diploma of any course.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel,Word).
- Knowledge in Arabic, and English writing and reading.
- Male Preferred