Ejadah Careers Dubai has published the latest job vacancies on the careers page of the Ejadah website. All these jobs are located in the UAE, and only a simple online application process is required to get these amazing jobs. All job seekers can apply directly to the company through the below links. We are delighted that Ejadah Careers is sharing this information with job seekers in the Gulf region, and we encourage everyone to check out the Ejadah Careers website for more information and to apply! This is completely free recruitment; no agency or middleman-just visit the website and submit your online application!
Ejadah is a great company to work for in the UAE. The company is constantly evolving, and there are many opportunities for advancement. Salaries and benefits are competitive, and the company culture is great. An Ejadah career is a good opportunity to get a job now. Additional information about the company is attached below.
UAE is a great place to work. The working hours are shorter than in most other countries, the salaries are high, and the tax-free status of many jobs makes it an attractive option for expats. However, it is important to do your research before applying for a job in Dubai.
Job24s.com is a great resource for finding jobs, but we recommend that you do your own research on the companies you’re interested in.
There are many scammers out there who pose as employers in order to take advantage of unsuspecting job seekers. By doing your research, you can avoid these scams and find the best job possible.
We take great care when publishing jobs on our site, but sometimes mistakes or errors may occur. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to comment below. We hope you use this advice as a guide to help you find the best job possible, but if you need any assistance, we’re here to help
Ejadah Careers Dubai 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefit||As per UAE labor law|
Thursday, 12 January 2023
||Free and Direct|
Current Vacancies in Ejadah Careers Dubai
Looking for a job in Dubai? Check out the latest vacancies at Ejadah Careers Dubai and see if there’s a match for you! Submit your resume through the link below or via email and you’ll hear back from the recruiting department team if you’re shortlisted. Good luck!
- Assistant Manager
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
Tradesman Certificate / Minimum 10 years experience within maintenance services market sector.
Skills: Skilled in Installing, Modifying and Fixing all types of Plumbing & Drainage Systems. Maintenance of critical infrastructure systems including, main water distribution mechanical water supply plant, hot water distribution and site drainage facilities of the building
Tradesman Certificate / Minimum 10 years experience within maintenance services market sector/certified to work at heights.
Skills: Knowledge in Tools, Materials, Equipment and Painting Techniques, Skilled in Removal Repair and Installation on Various surfaces.
Read work order or receive instruction from supervisor regarding painting.
Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering Minimum 10 years experience within the General maintenance of Buildings / Housing Complexes. Driving License Required
Skills: Resource Management Skills, Quantity Surveying & Estimation, Scope Preparation & Scheduling.
FM Manager – with Civil Background
- Manage Ejadah Facility Services to in-house and various third-party client accounts to ensure the effective delivery of facility management services which meet or exceed customer expectations and achieve or exceed targeted revenues, profitability and growth aligned with the corporate vision, mission, and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with certification on professional facility management courses from recognized institutes.
- minimum 15 years’ experience including professional management exposure in the general maintenance of buildings (offices, housing complexes, external areas) having valid UAE driving license.
- FM and project management skills, technical knowledge in all engineering function and procedures, experience on MS office software and CAFM application.
- Age Limit: Up to 35 years Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in facility management in the Gulf is a must.
Ejadah Career Age Limit:
- Up to 38 years
Preference will be given to candidates who are available to join immediately. Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in facility management in the Gulf is a must.
Include the following documents in the Ejadah Career Application:
When you are applying for a job at Ejadah, it is important to include all of the necessary documentation so that your potential employer can get a complete picture of who you are and what you can bring to the table. Depending on the nature of the position, you may need to submit a resume, cover letter, references, and other materials. check out our guide on how to make a resume
- Original Passport Copy with A Minimum -Year Validity
- Highest Educational Graduation Certificate
- Attested Work Experience Certificate Related to The Job (if Any)
- Latest Passport Size & Full-Size Color Photographs
Recruitment Process for Ejadah careers Dubai
The Ejadah recruitment process for careers in Dubai is fairly straightforward. First, you’ll need to submit your resume and cover letter online. Once your application has been reviewed, you may be asked to participate in a telephone interview. If you’re successful at that stage, you’ll be invited to attend an on-site interview at the Ejadah offices in Dubai. The final stage of the process is a job offer, which will be extended to the candidate who is the best fit for the role.
How to Format Your Resume
A resume is an important tool in any job search, and there are a few key things you can do to make sure yours is as good as it can be. First, Tailor your resume to the specific job you’re applying for and use keywords from the job posting. Second, Highlight your accomplishments rather than just listing your responsibilities. And finally, Use simple language and clear formatting to make sure your resume is easy to read. By following these tips, you can be sure that your resume will stand out from the rest and give you a better chance of landing the job you want.
How is the Ejadah Careers interview process?
The Ejadah Careers interview process is very thorough and detailed. They ask a lot of questions about your experience and skills, as well as your motivation for wanting to work for Ejadah. They also want to know more about you as a person, so they may ask some personal questions. The whole process usually takes about an hour, and it is important to be prepared and honest in your answers.
About Ejadah Careers Dubai
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage. Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities.
Our solutions are offered through two verticals. Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
When searching for jobs in Dubai, it is important to be aware of scams. There are many scammers who post fake job ads online in order to get people to pay them money. These scammers will often promise high-paying jobs in return for a fee. However, no legitimate company will ever ask for money in order to give someone a job. Therefore, if you come across a job ad that asks for payment, it is probably a scam. If you are ever unsure about a job ad, you can contact the company directly to inquire about it.
How to Apply for a Job with Ejadah Careers
If you’re interested in applying for a job with Ejadah Careers, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, be sure to check out the company’s website and read through all of the available information. Next, take a look at the job descriptions and see if there are any that match your skillset and experience. Once you’ve found a few positions you’re interested in, it’s time to start filling out applications.
When you’re ready to apply, you’ll need to create an account on the Ejadah Careers website. Once you’ve done that, you can begin filling out your application. Be sure to include all relevant information about your education, work history, and skills. You’ll also need to upload a resume and cover letter. Once your application is complete, hit submit and wait to hear back from the company. Good luck! ( APPLY NOW – More Jobs ) Kindly share your CV’s to [email protected]
When will I get a reply for the Ejadah Careers job?
- If you’ve applied for a job with Ejadah, you’re probably wondering when you’ll hear back about whether or not you’ve been hired. The wait can be nerve-wracking, but unfortunately, there’s no way to determine an exact timeline for when you’ll receive a response. It could take days, weeks, or even longer. The best thing you can do is stay patient and keep checking your email and/or the Ejadah website for any updates.
How to properly respond to a job offer via email
- You’ve just received a job offer via email and you’re not quite sure how to respond. Here’s exactly how to do it.
- First, take a deep breath and congratulate yourself! This is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud.
- Next, reply back to the email promptly and professionally. Thank them for the offer and let them know that you are thrilled to accept it.
- Be sure to ask any questions you may have about the offer itself, such as start date, salary, benefits, etc. It’s also perfectly acceptable to request a written contract so that you can review all the details before officially accepting the position.
- Once you have everything sorted out, go ahead and send your response back and get ready to start your new job!