Emirates Flight Catering is one of the world’s largest flight catering companies, providing in-flight catering and related services to airlines at Dubai International Airport. We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Sales Manager to join our team.The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Sales Manager in all aspects of sales and marketing activities. This includes developing and implementing sales strategies, preparing sales proposals, negotiating contracts and overseeing the execution of events.The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role. They should also be highly organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager
- Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Name: Emirates Flight Catering
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 4500 AED to 8000 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 10
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 6 years sales/Retail/HORECA experience
The assistant sales manager position at Emirates Flight Catering is a highly responsible role that comes with a great deal of expectation and stress. The jobholder is required to have excellent communication and negotiation skills. They must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. The salary for this position is 4500 – 8000 dirhams per month.