IHG Hotels & Resorts is a member of Dubai Holding and a luxury hotel that operates in various countries around the world. If you’re looking for a career in the hospitality industry, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In this blog post, we’ll take over all the latest job openings at IHG Hotels & Resorts, we also include the hiring process, interview questions, benefits, and perks.
- Company Name: IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 2500-10000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As UAE labour law
Current Job Vacancies at IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Food and Beverage Supervisor @ Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park
- Waiter/Waitress – Zaytoun – Crowne Plaza® Hotel – Dubai Festival City
- Guest Service Agent @ Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown
- Guest Service Assistant at Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina
- Food & Beverage Attendant
- Executive Secretary – Executive Office
- Hotel Nurse
- Guest Experience Agent at Holiday Inn and Suites Dubai Science Park
- Franchise Hotel – Sales Executive
- Security Supervisor
- Housekeeping Intern – InterContinental® Hotel Dubai Festival City
- F&B Captain – InterContinental Abu Dhabi
- Housekeeping Attendant at InterContinental Dubai Marina
- F&B Service Intern – InterContinental® Hotel Dubai Festival City
- Steward – InterContinental Abu Dhabi
- Front Office Intern – InterContinental® Hotel Dubai Festival City
- Demi Chef de Partie – Events – InterContinental Hotel® – Dubai Festival City
- Culinary Intern – InterContinental® Hotel Dubai Festival City
- Chef de Partie (All Day Dining) at InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort & Spa
- Sous Chef – Anise – InterContinental® Hotel Dubai Festival City
IHG Hotels & Resorts’ Job Requirements
The job requirements for IHG Hotels & Resorts search for candidates who have at least a degree or diploma in hospitality management, business administration, or a related field. The company also seeks employees with relevant experience in the hospitality industry, also must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
What to Expect in the Interview Process
The interview process for IHG Hotels & Resorts usually begins with several rounds, including phone screening and direct interviews with the HR team. The company also conducts various tests to value your skills in this field.
Tips for Preparing for the Interview
To prepare for your interview with IHG Hotels & Resorts, candidates should study the company, and be ready to answer the questions based on their skills. It’s also important to mention your experience and skills relevant to the position. It is also important to practice interview questions and be confident about the questions asked based on the company and the role.
Examples of Common Interview Questions
During your interview with IHG Hotels & Resorts, you can expect to be asked questions about your experience, skills, and goals. Common interview questions may include:
- Why did you select IHG Hotels & Resorts as your career place?
- How you came to know about our company?
- What do you expect from IHG Hotels & Resorts ‘ career?
- Can you please explain a situation that helps you to solve a difficult problem?
Salary and Benefits List of IHG Hotels & Resorts
The salary and benefits for IHG Hotels & Resorts careers in Dubai are based on the position and the candidate’s experience. The company offers excellent salary packages, including incentives medical insurance, annual leave, and other benefits. IHG Hotels & Resorts also training periods for the employees for career growth. The monthly salary ranges from AED 2500 to AED 15000 according to the job position.
some of the typical benefits that IHG Hotels & Resorts offers are listed below :
- Attractive salary and incentives
- Health and life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Easy retirement plans
- Paid leave on holidays and sick leave
- Discount on company products
IHG Hotels & Resorts Careers Minimum Experience & Qualification
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
The minimum experience and qualification requirements for IHG Hotels & Resorts careers vary depending on the position. candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role, as well as a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in hotel management or the required position. Studies about food and fluency in English and Arabic are also required.
How to Apply at IHG Hotels & Resorts
To apply for IHG Hotels & Resorts careers through the link provided, please follow these steps:
- First, enter the IHG Hotels & Resorts careers by clicking this link at https://careers.ihg.com/en/ and searching for jobs.
- you will open a page to the IHG Hotels & Resorts job search page. You can search the jobs by location, department, and job type that you like.
- Check the available vacancies and go forward with the position which matches your skill.
- Go through the job description and qualifications carefully to make sure you are eligible for them.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the selected job opening.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Upload your uploaded CV, cover letter, and any other relevant certificates as required.
- Recheck and submit your application.
After submitting your application, you may receive an email or SMS to schedule an interview. Make sure to prepare for the interview by researching the company and practicing common interview questions. Good luck!
IHG Hotels & Resorts Careers Hiring Process
The hiring process for IHG Hotels & Resorts careers starts by submitting an online application, followed by a phone screening and face-to-face interview with the HR manager. If selected for the role, you will be shortlisted and receive an offer letter after attending the interview.
Are you interested to start a career in the hospitality industry, IHG Hotels & Resorts may be the perfect place for you. With competitive salaries and benefits, a commitment to employee development, and a global presence, this company is an excellent choice for those looking to grow their career with a dedication to the work and luxurious accommodations, IHG Hotels & Resorts will make changes in your career, so follow above mentioned tips and proceed with your dream job Good luck!
2 thoughts on “IHG Hotels & Resorts Careers Dubai | Latest Job Vacancies 2023”
I won’t to do with your team please let me know if you have some free days for me to get a better job offer
Sadiq (0566158242) wup