Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers has published the latest job vacancies in Dubai on its career page. All these positions are located in the UAE, and only a straightforward online application process is required to secure these exceptional jobs in Dubai. The links provided below will guide you to the Juma Al Majeed Holding Group job vacancy website, where you can find additional information and apply directly to the company.
These are fantastic opportunities for employment in Dubai, so make sure to explore the Juma Al Majid Holding Group career website and submit your online application today! This recruitment process is entirely free, eliminating the need for an agency or intermediary. Apply directly by visiting the Juma Al Majeed Holding Group Careers website or the Juma Al Majeed Holding Group LinkedIn page for jobs in Dubai.
- Company Name: Juma Al Majid Holding Group
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 3500-10000 AED
- Qualification: High school- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Mandatory
- Benefits: As UAE labour law
Current Job Vacancies at Juma Al Majid Holding Group
- Degrees & Education: Diploma/Degree
- Knowledge & Experience: 2-3 years of experience in Store Keeping
- Advanced MS Office and WMS experience is an advantage
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (English Language – oral and written)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to complete the assigned work within the stipulated period
Requirements1. Bachelor’s Degree, High School, or Diploma of any course.
- Must have experience of the same field (minimum 3 years)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Organized, resourceful and must be presentable.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Sales Engineer Elevator
- · Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales within the Elevator Industry.
- · The Ideal Candidate for this position should hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- · Advanced user of Windows Operating System – Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- · Candidates with a working knowledge of AutoCAD are preferred.
- · Professional – Confidential and discrete – Organized – Punctual – Good Verbal and written communicator – Able and willing for continuous improvement – Accurate and attentive to detail – Calm, confident, and positive – Good networking skills.
- · Candidates for this position should have great coordination and communication skills.
- · Fluent English and excellent grammar and correspondence skills
- · The Arabic language speaking is plus
- · Candidate should possess UAE driving and own a car.
- BA or BSc in Administration / Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Age 25-30 years.
- Preferably Female Candidate.
- Higher Secondary from an accredited school or university. Trade school and/or a Diploma in the electrical and mechanical courses would be highly advantageous
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a technician in the same industry
- UAE experience & driver license are advantages
- Customer relationship skills
- Analytical and Technical knowledge
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Professional – Confidential and discrete – Organized – Punctual – Good Verbal and written communicator – Able and willing for continuous improvement – Accurate and attentive to detail – Calm, confident, and positive – Good networking skills.
- Advanced user of Windows Operating System – Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates with working knowledge of AutoCAD are preferred.
- Fluent English and excellent grammar and correspondence skills
- Arabic language speaking is a plus
- The ideal candidate for this position should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Candidates for this position should have great coordination and communication skills.
- Candidate should possess UAE driving and own a car. Will be compensated with vehicle allowance.
Sr. Commercial Coordinator
- University Graduate.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language.
- Computer literate with good presentation skills.
- Candidate with local experience working either in the Heavy Equipment industry/Automotive or Commercial Sector.
- Internal candidate within JAM Group, preferably female with similar experience as per JD.
- Degree or Diploma graduate from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role and industry
- Strong negotiations and sales skills with fluency in English language/s widely used in region
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Working knowledge of computer software applications
Juma Al Majid Holding Group Job Requirements
To apply for a job at Juma Al Majid Holding Group, you must have a minimum of experience and qualifications in each sector based on the role you select. The qualifications and responsibilities needed for each job position will be allotted in the description box, check it and apply for the respective position.
What to Expect in the Interview Process
The interview process at Juma Al Majid Holding Group goes through several rounds. If you are shortlisted, Then the first, step will be phone screening followed by face-to-face interviews. To attend these interviews, you must be well-prepared with questions about your experience, and qualifications for the position.
Tips for Preparing for the Interview
To prepare for the interview at Juma Al Majid Holding Group, employees should study the company’s history, products, and services, and prepare answers to common interview questions previously attended. Additionally, dress professionally, be confident, and bring copies of your resume and any other relevant documents. Be well confident to discuss your qualifications and experience, and how they can contribute to Juma Al Majid Holding Group.
Common Interview Questions
Here are some of the common interview questions that you might be asked during the Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers interview process:
- Why did you select Juma Al Majid Holding Group for your career place?
- Do you have any preliminary experience in the business field?
- How will we handle a new customer in the company?
- What is your expectation from Juma Al Majid Holding Group?
Overview of Benefits and Perks Offered to Juma Al Majid Holding Group Employees
Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers offers many benefits to their employees without any partiality. They include life and health insurance, service plans, and paid-off time. The company also gives training for their employees for the success of the company.
Juma Al Majid Holding Group careers Average Monthly Salary
The average monthly wages for Juma Al Majid Holding Group careers vary on the position and experience in each field. However, salaries generally range from AED 2500 to AED 15000.
Juma Al Majid Holding Group careers Minimum Experience and Qualification
The minimum experience and qualifications required for Juma Al Majid Holding Group careers are based on each job position. This role requires a high school diploma or equivalent, and also a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
How To Apply At Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers
To apply for a job at Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers, follow these steps:
- First, enter the Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers page
- Use the search options and choose the job that suits your skills.
- If you are interested in the job, click on the “Apply” option to start the application process.
- Attach your CV, cover letter, and other required documents.
- The final stage of the application process is filling out the application form by entering your details, work experience, and educational skills.
- If everything is ok, check the application and, submit your application.
Good luck with the application!
Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers Hiring Process
The hiring process at Juma Al Majid Holding Group Careers typically involves submitting an online application, followed by a phone screening, and a face-to-face interview with the HR manager. Candidates must carefully check whether the job requirements suit their skills.
Juma Al Majid Holding Group provides excellent career opportunities for individuals looking to have dream careers in the business industry. By following the tips we have provided and getting ready for the interview process, you can increase your chances of achieving a job at Juma Al Majid Holding Group. Additionally, the benefits and perks offered to Juma Al Majid Holding Group employees make it a great place to work and build a career.