Kerala Pravasi Kshema Nidhi Online Registration 2022 – Kerala Non-Resident Keralites Welfare Fund: The government has launched a number of schemes with an emphasis on the welfare of expatriates. Many such people have become partners in the Pravasi Welfare Fund. But many people still do not know how to join the Expatriate Welfare Fund and what are the benefits of joining.
This scheme is definitely an asset to the expatriates as they can get a pension of Rs.2000 to Rs.5000 after the age of 60 by paying a very small amount. Not only that, by joining the scheme, the heir receives a half pension and medical assistance after the death of the applicant, which makes it even more appealing for everyone to be a part of such a scheme. Those working outside Kerala in India can also become part of the Pravasi Suraksha Welfare Pension. It is applicable that those who are currently working abroad and those who have returned home after work can be a part of this scheme. Here are some things to look for when selecting a Pravasi Welfare Fund board member.
How to Register for Kerala Pravasi Kshemanidhi Online
The process of registering for a Kerala Pravasi Kshemanidhi online is fairly easy. All you have to do is adhere to the instructions provided in this article. First, you need to visit the official website of the Kerala Pravasi Kshemanidhi. Next, you will need to select the type of registration that you would like to complete. This can be done by clicking on the appropriate link on the homepage. You will then need to enter your details and attach a photo. After this, you will need to submit the form by clicking on the Submit button. The registration process should comprise a fee of Rs.200.
Kerala Pravasi Kshema Nidhi Online Registration-step-by-step guide
- Step 1:First open the browser and then browse ‘Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board’ website.
- Step 2:From the available page, select ‘our Services’ under the below Services.
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
- Step 3:Select Online Registration. You will now receive a form. Select the type of registration here. Then fill in all the details about the district, taluk, and the person giving the application. Online registration requires a few documents and starts the registration process only after they have been prepared.
- Step 4:Applicant must submit a photo, signature birth certificate, any document required to prove age, and a copy of the passport, as uploaded on the form. Self-attestation is required on all copies uploaded.
- Step 5:To correct the size of the photo, select your photo and click on the details to the right of it. To get the size of the photo below 150 kb, open MS Paint and when you click on resize, type in what percentage of the current photo should be reduced. It can then be saved and uploaded to the form.
- Step 6:Fill in all the details correctly and click on the submit button.
- Step 7:After saving data, click on Payment. Now if there is any error in the information you have entered it can be edited here. After 15 days you can download the ID card from this site itself. It can be seen as a notification when you save.
- Step 8:The fee is Rs 203, which you can choose from for any such as credit card or debit card for your convenience. You can download your application form. In case of any doubt, you can contact the number given in it.
- Step 9:After 15 days, the ID card can be downloaded from the website by entering the application number and date of birth.You can also check the status of the application status in the same way.
Pravasi khemanidhi online payment
The amount is paid through an online website. Initially, the service charge of 215 wants to be paid. For this from the home page of the website choose a payment option. here you can pay your amount using any of the online payment methods such as UPI, card, etc.
Pravasi kshemanidhi online payment status
Once you completed the registration and payment process, you can check the status of your application. For this from the home page click the service option, here from the registration select online apply. Fill out all the details and upload the recommended documents and submit the application. After successful completion of your application, you can get the confirmation message and status of your application.
pravasi kshemanidhi online registration
Pravasi kshemanidhi online registration is a very simple process. Here you want to submit all the details correctly and upload the signature and photo of the applicant. And done an initial service charge payment of 215 online.
pravasi kshemanidhi application form pdf
The application form can be available from the link given below. please read all the information carefully before applying for the scheme.
1. How much is Pravasi pension now?
ANS: Now the Minimum pension amount is 2000 Rupees.
2. How do I check my Pravasi Welfare status?
ANS: You can check the status through the services option from the home page of the Kerala Pravasi board website.
3. What is the benefit of Pravasi Kshema Nidhi Online Registration?
ANS: The schemes are suitable for Pravasi who worked abroad for at least 2 years. And there are a lot of schemes are under this one scheme.
4. What is the Pravasi pension scheme?
ANS: This is a scheme designed especially for the Pravasi welfare board for upliftment from Kerala Government.
5. How do I check my Pravasi Welfare status?
ANS: you can check your status from the Pravasi welfare board website services section.