NRTC holding group, a leading importer and exporter of fruits and vegetables in the UAE, is currently hiring for various positions in their company. Candidates who are looking to start their careers can check out the latest job openings at NRTC holding group (Nassar Al Refaee Trading Company). This blog post provides an overview of what to expect from the NRTC holding group job requirements, the interview process, and tips for preparing for the interview. Additionally, it covers the minimum experience and qualifications needed for different job roles, the hiring process, and the salary and benefits offered by NRTC holding group.
- Company Name: Nassar Al Refaee Trading Company (NRTC holding group)
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 3500-15000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As UAE labour law
Current Job Openings at NRTC holding group
- SR. General Accountant
- SR. Account Payable
- Data Analyst
- ERP Accountant
- JR. Accountant Receivable
- JR. Account Payable
NRTC holding group’s Job Requirements
The job requirements at NRTC holding group vary depending on the position. However, some general requirements include an expert in excel ( Vlookup, Pivot Table, sumlf, Sum lfs ect ) and a valid UAE driving license, good communication and interpersonal skills, and proficiency in MIS reports. NRTC holding group encourages applicants who are passionate about their work, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
What to Expect in the Interview Process
The interview process at NRTC holding group starts with several stages, beginning with a phone or video call interview, followed by face to face interview with the HR manager. The final stage of the interview process will be assignments to value your skills.
Tips for Preparing for the Interview
To increase the chances of getting selected for an NRTC holding group job, applicants must prepare for the interview. you must study the company and its culture, as well as the applying job roles. You should also study the answers to common interview questions, and demonstrate your skills. Dress professionally and be on time.
Examples of Common Interview Questions
The interviewers at NRTC holding group may ask several questions related to the job role and the company. Some of the common interview questions include:
- What made you apply career at NRTC holding group?
- What are your qualifications in this field?
- How do you handle a new customer?
- Can you tell us about your experience in the industry?
Salary and Benefits List of NRTC holding Group Careers
NRTC holding group offers salaries and benefits based on the position and experience level in each field Generally, the company gives excellent salaries and benefits packages that include:
- Life & Health insurance: NRTC holding group provides a good health insurance package for its employees.
- Useful Retirement plans: The company has different retirement plans that help the employee’s retirement period.
- Paid leave for employees: NRTC holding group gives its employees paid leave for vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Discounts on products: NRTC holding group is providing discounts on the company’s products and services for the employees.
- Training period: The company allows training periods for employees for the development of their skills and career growth.
- Incentive schemes: NRTC holding group offers incentives to its employees as per their performance and rewards for their hard work.
In summary, NRTC holding group gives a better benefits package that includes health insurance and life insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings plans. These benefits help to attract and achieve top talent and motivate employees for the company.
NRTC holding group Careers Minimum Experience & Qualification
The minimum experience and qualification required for different job roles at NRTC holding group vary. some general requirements include an expert in excel ( Vlookup, Pivot Table, sumlf, Sum lfs ect ) and a valid UAE driving license, good communication and interpersonal skills, and proficiency in MIS reports. NRTC holding group encourages applicants who are passionate about their work, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
How to Apply at NRTC holding group careers
To apply for a job at NRTC Holding Group, you can follow these steps to submit your application through email:
- Update your CV: Update your CV to highlight your skills, qualifications, and relevant work experience. Make sure your CV must be PDF format and it should also contain your recent photo.
- Select the job position: the NRTC Holding Group career page will provide you with the job openings and identify the position that matches your skills and qualifications.
- Write an email: Compose an email to . make sure that the subject line includes the job title you are applying for. In the content of the email, introduce yourself, express your interest in the position, and explain why you are a good fit for the job.
- pin the CV: Attach your updated CV to the email. Make sure the file name includes your name and the job title.
- Forward the email: If you finish composing the email and attach your CV, submit your application.
It’s important to note that NRTC Holding Group may have specific application requirements, such as a cover letter or additional documents. Make sure to carefully review the job posting and follow any application instructions provided.
|Interested Can Submit Your CV to
|Email ID – [email protected]
NRTC holding group Careers Hiring Process
The hiring process at NRTC holding group careers is generally by submitting applications online, then by direct interview by the team head and some assignments based on that specific field. Candidates may be asked to share their previous experience in this field.
NRTC holding group offers various job opportunities for candidates who are passionate, self-motivated, and looking to start or enhance their careers. For candidates who are looking to start their career in Dubai, a job role at NRTC holding group will be a solution for it. The salary and benefits offered by NRTC holding group are competitive, and the minimum experience and qualification vary depending on the job role.