Are you a qualified primary teacher? Would you like to teach in an international school in Dubai?GEMS Education is currently recruiting for a primary teacher to join their team at their school in Dubai.The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching pupils aged 3-11 years old. They will also be required to plan and deliver engaging lessons, as well as assess and report on pupil progress.If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to the GEMS Education recruitment team.
- Job Title: Primary Teacher
- Job Location: Dubai
- Company Name: GEMS Education
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 3000 AED to 3500 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 05
If you’re a qualified primary teacher with a BEd or bachelors degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent, and you have proven experience of teaching at primary level (KS1/KS2), we’d love to hear from you.At GEMS Education, we’re looking for teachers who can share their outstanding practice and who have a creative and enthusiastic approach. If you fit this description and are interested in joining our team, please get in touch.
A primary teacher is expected to earn a salary of 3000 – 3500. This is based on the average salary for a primary teacher in the United Arab Emirates. The salary will vary depending on the number of years of experience, the type of school, and the location of the school.apply now
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence and end of Service Gratuity.