Sharjah National Hotels careers UAE: Sharjah National Hotels has published the latest job vacancies on its careers page. All these jobs are located in UAE and only a simple online application process is required to get these amazing jobs. The links below will direct you to the Sharjah National Hotels careers website where you can find more information and apply directly to the company. These are great opportunities for job seekers in the Gulf region, so be sure to check out the website and submit your online application today! This recruitment is completely free, so there is no need to go through an agency or middleman. Visit the Sharjah National Hotels Careers website and apply directly!
- Job Location: Sharjah
- Company Name: Sharjah National Hotel Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 1500 AED to 4000 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 05
- – Assistant Security Manager (with PSBD license)
- – Housekeeping Supervisor
- – Laundry Supervisor
- – Guest Relations Officer
- – Assistant Cost Controller
- – Executive Chef
- – Chef De Partie (Pastry)
- – Chef De Partie (Main Kitchen)
- – Commis I (Pastry)
- – Recreation Manager
- – Group Sales Manager/Sales Executive (Russian Speaker)
- – Group Quality Manager
Best Dubai job searching website
There are many websites that can help you search for jobs in Dubai, but job24s.com is one of the best. This website offers a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows you to search for jobs by keyword, location, or company. You can also set up job alerts so that you are notified when new jobs matching your criteria are posted. In addition, job24s.com provides helpful resources such as resume tips and interview advice.
How to Write a CV for Jobs in Dubai
When writing a CV for jobs in Dubai, it is important to include information that will help you stand out from the competition. This includes your education, work experience, skills, and accomplishments.In addition to this, it is also important to format your CV in a way that is easy to read and understand. This means using clear headings and bullet points to make your CV more digestible.Finally, remember to proofread your CV before sending it off. This will ensure that there are no errors or typos that could cost you the job.