There are many store manager jobs in Dubai with the Apparel Group. The latest vacancies can be found on the Apparel Group website. The website lists the latest vacancies as well as the skills and experience required for each position.The Apparel Group is a leading retailer in the Middle East. The company has a strong presence in Dubai, with over 100 stores in the city. The company is looking for experienced store managers to lead its team of sales associates.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing a team of sales staff, achieving targets, and providing excellent customer service. They will be able to work well under pressure and be able to motivate their team to meet targets.If you are interested in applying for a store manager job with the Apparel Group, please visit the website and submit your CV.
- Job Title: Store Manager
- Job Location: Dubai
- Company Name: Apparel Group
- Gender: Male and Female
- Expected Salary: 3000 AED to 8000 AED. Per Month
- Work type: 8 hours duty time.
- Job Type: Permanent.
- Hiring Type: All-time open. Anytime you can apply.
- Overtime: Yes available. You can work overtime and make more money.
- Skills Required: No. you can join this job as a fresher.
- More Facilities: Free Visa and Accommodation
- Required Language: English, Hindi and Arabic
- Required Education: Higher Secondary or Degree
- Required Experience: No
- Vacancies: Up to 05
Store Manager Jobs in Dubai Salary
As a store manager in Dubai, you can expect to earn a salary of 3000 AED to 8000 AED per month. This salary range will depend on your experience, qualifications, and the company you work for. Store managers in Dubai are responsible for the overall running of the store, including supervising staff, ordering stock, and providing excellent customer service. If you have experience in managing a team and working in a fast-paced environment, then you could be well-suited to a store manager job in Dubai.
Store Manager Jobs in Dubai Skills
As a store manager in Dubai, you will need to have excellent skills in customer service, sales, and management. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the store, including supervising staff, handling customer enquiries and complaints, and ensuring that the store is running smoothly. It is important that you are able to work well under pressure and have good problem-solving skills. In order to be successful in this role, you should be organized and have a strong sense of responsibility.
Retail Store Manager Resume Template (CV Example)
When it comes to applying for a store manager position, your resume is key. Show off your previous experience in retail management and highlight your successes. Use our store manager resume template as a guide and fill in your own information. Be sure to tailor each resume to the specific job you’re applying for.
Include a section on your store manager resume template for your educational background. If you have a degree in retail management or something related, list it here. Even if you don’t have a formal education in this field, you can still include any relevant coursework you’ve taken or any other training you’ve received.
Next, create a section for your work history. Start with your most recent position and work backwards. Include the name of the company, your job title, and the dates you worked there. For each position, include a few bullet points about your duties and accomplishments. If you have any experience managing a team of employees, be sure to mention that here.Finally, wrap up your store manager resume template with some additional skills and information. List any relevant computer skills or software programs you’re familiar with. You can also mention any awards or recognition you’ve received in your career. If you have any hobbies or interests that are related to the job, feel free to mention them here as well.
|For Latest Jobs||Apply Now|
– Brief and guide the staff on achievement of the daily / weekly / monthly sales target
– Must be fashionable / well-groomed and possess up-to-date product knowledge to ensure minimal stock loss
– Maintains knowledge of new product, trend and fashion directives at all times in order to effectively respond to and anticipate customer needs
– Ensure minimal stock loss manage stockrooms
– Implement the operating procedures at the store and ensure the brand and company’s policies and procedures are adhered by all the staff at all the times
– Apply creative techniques to achieve / exceed the store sales target
– Ensure has the required stock levels to maximize the sales
– Weekly audit the store administration and resolve discrepancies if any
– Manage the daily roaster, leave and grievances of the retail staff
– Maintain the visual merchandising standards at the stores all the time as per set VM standards
– Promote the Club Apparel Loyalty Program of the company for repeat sales
– Supervise the store and provide feedback to the Area Manager with regards to the employees and products
– Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence
– Must be updated about the various brands of the group for suggestive selling to the customers
– End to end store operations responsibility
How to apply for Store Manager Jobs in Dubai
If you’re looking for a Store Manager job in Dubai, you can submit your CV on the Apparel Group’s official career page. Just follow the steps below:1. Go to the Apparel Group’s website and click on the “Careers” tab.2. Scroll down to the “Retail” section and click on the “Store Manager” job opening.3. Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the online application form.4. Upload your CV and cover letter, and click on the “Submit” button.5. You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been received. ( APPLY NOW )