In today’s unpredictable job market, job loss is a reality that many individuals may face at some point in their careers. In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it is very important to have a safety net to protect your financial stability during periods of unemployment. This article explores the concept of job loss insurance in the UAE, How To Apply For the UAE Unemployment Insurance Scheme job insurance last date its benefits, how it works and why it is a wise investment for anyone looking to secure their future.
UAE Job loss Insurance Last Date: October 1, 2023
In a bid to safeguard the interests of citizens and residents in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) has issued a vital directive. The ministry has called upon all eligible individuals to promptly register for the Unemployment Insurance Scheme before the impending deadline of October 1, 2023, in order to avert a Dh400 fine.
How to Apply for The UAE Job Loss Insurance Scheme Online
To apply for the UAE Job Loss Insurance scheme online, you have several options, including:
- ILOE Website and App:
- Visit the ILOE portal or download the ILOE mobile application on your Apple or Android device.
- Sign up for the insurance plan through the platform.
- Follow the provided instructions for registration.
- Al Ansari Exchange:
- Visit any Al Ansari Exchange branch.
- Present your Emirates ID.
- Provide your mobile number.
- Request the ILOE insurance form.
- Choose the policy period (one or two years).
- Select the payment option (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual) and make the payment.
- You will receive a receipt as confirmation of your enrollment in the scheme.
- Locate a kiosk machine operated by MBME Pay or uPay. These kiosks are widely available across the UAE.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to subscribe to the ILOE scheme.
- Bank Mobile Applications (C3Pay):
- If you have a C3Pay card or account, download the C3Pay mobile application from the App Store (for Apple devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Use the app to enroll directly in the unemployment insurance scheme.
- Tawjeeh and Tasheel Centers:
- Visit Tawjeeh and Tasheel service centres, which are operated by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE).
- Provide your Emirates ID and mobile number to enrol in the ILOE scheme.
- To find the nearest MOHRE service centre, visit the MOHRE website for location information.